HomeAway.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend HomeAway.co.uk

Tell us how HomeAway.co.uk made you happy

"Holiday let ... Littlethwaite Barn, North Stainmore. We are the neighbours. We have had insurmountable trouble with the Owners resulting in Trading Standards, Advertising Standards Authority regarding misleading the public. We have had the Police to this property. We suffer noise, nuisance and anti-social behaviour caused by people attending at this property. You have been warned about this property for which we have much evidence."
Are you HomeAway.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"All looked fine at the beginning when I booked an accomodation in France near Disneyland until I looked at my bank account. When I booked the flat - the money showed £ currency on the site. You can imagine my surprise when I discovered that I was charged about three times for paying from my £ account into their probably euro account. The thing is that HomeAway did not get the whole amount in one go but just split it into two halves and I was charged in overall aver £50 for all these transactions from pounds to euro. Also , after the damage deposit was returned, it supposed to be 200 euro. Of course about £ 25 disappeared as it was taken from this 200 euro. The thing is - nowhere on the site was written that I needed to pay in euro. All was in pounds. This is what annoyed me a lot. This was my first and last time using them and would not recommend HomeAway.co.uk to anyone."
HomeAway.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access