Homeworthy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Homeworthy
Telephone
"My wife and I read about Homeworthy in a Columbian featured story. At this time we were actively looking for a traditional real estate agent to represent us in selling our home. What attracted us of course was a 1% listing fee, but also their use of technology to speed up and maximize our profit in selling our home. Let me jump to the end of the story right here, Homeworthy EXCEEDED our expectations and helped us get our home sold within 3 weeks of it being listed, for a price well above our bottom line! From the initial email and call to Homeworthy back in March they have been extremely positive, communicative, patient and helpful with the myriad of questions we had and the usual ups and downs one encounters when selling their home. Corey the owner even spoke at length with me early on to educate me and reassure me of the benefits of using Homeworthy. Jeanette, our personal Advisor, was nothing short of outstanding. My wife and I feel like we had an advocate and gained a friend in Jeanette through the process. Their use of technology to list and sell the home was efficient and obviously effective for us, things progressed like clockwork. Ironically, early on we had a few traditional Agents tell us we may be making a mistake, not the case. I have already recommended them to many others and do so here to anyone looking to maximize their profit in selling a home. Thank you Homeworthy! Jeff Johnson"
"My husband and I have been impressed with their professionalism and efficacy since day one. They have answered every sane, insane, crazy question that we asked. They worked around our schedule and listened to us (the seller) with what our desires, wants and needs are with regards to selling our home. Because we did most of the leg work in finding a home, they were the prefect tool needed to sell our home. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone."
"Since the commission to the listing agent is lower than typical. I expected less service from my Homeworthy Advisor. The old saying you get what you pay for, does not apply to Homeworthy! They exceeded expectations and the reason for 5 stars!"
"We just listed our home with Homeworthy threw Jeanette Finn , her communication is prompt and professional and their services look phenomenal, I'm excited to see how quickly our home sells"
"The entire transaction was as easy as 1-2-3!!! Hassle free! This is the new age of real estate!"
"I've been pleasantly surprised with my experience so far with Homeworthy. Not to mention the amount of money I'm going to save on closing day!"
"What more could we ask? If you are hesitant to use Homeworthy, don't be. They are a business like any other and are clearly working hard to prove this concept."
"This was the best experience I've had with a real estate broker in years!"
"I used Homeworthy to sell my home and couldn’t have had a better experience."
"Homeworthy is awesome!"