Homeworthy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Homeworthy
Read Homeworthy Reviews

Tell us how Homeworthy made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ok, brace yourselves...... SERIOUSLY these guys are FREAKING AMAZING!!!! WHAT!!! And they are so professional and very understanding. Most importantly, they were not pushy. The photographer gentleman came over, did his drone thing, and still photos. Just so you know, I am that type of person where I have to see that people's actions meet their words. When my home went live, I was all over the listing. In case you are new to this selling rigmarole, Homeworthy walks you through the process and provides extra support. Anyway, I watched their recommended video on home preparation prior to my photography appointment. After having watched the informative video, I realized that I still had to make a few more last minute preparations. Homeworthy's photographer made our home look like a DREAM come true! It reminded me of when I first purchased this home and imagined all the memories that would take place here. The angle that the photographer took of the one of the outside photos with the drone was breathtaking! I would never in a million years would have ever thought a view like that of my neighborhood could be so enchanting! WOW! Before the photographer left, he placed a lovely white post with their logo saying "For Sale". It is not like a conventional Real-Estate For-Sale sign that is as tacky as a yard-sale sign. Honestly, I have always thought of them as a bit of an eyesore. No, this sign stands up much farther, attracts more attention, and is very fashion forward. They even spiced up the listing description. My family and I love our home dearly, but we are ready for a change and a chance to embark on a new adventure. To those who are looking for class, originality, epic-marketing, and flexibility then look to Homeworthy. They ARE the new future of sold.
So far it has been a good process...but..the only way it will be worth my time is if my property sells quickly...nothing else matters...we are just starting so it is hard to give an opinion...results count that's it.
Hassle free great overall experience. Prompt, professional and next level technology.
The team of Homeworthy has been great to work with
not only I am saving some money they had made the experience of sale a house so far nice and easy!
It only has been a week and I have a offer in my house!!
Thanks to William Rush,Jeanette Finn
Thank you guys!
So far so good. I'm very happy with the communication. Homeworthy keeps in the loop on everything I need to know. Everything has been easy and straight forward.
Hi to Homeworthy, I am writing concerning Debbie. I would like to say she has been very helpful with my home being on the market. I currently have a contract (this makes two, first rescinded) to purchase.
I can say Debbie has been attentive... she has been positive and upbeat. . Appreciate her understanding of my personal heavy schedule, and her offers of encouragement.
Easy to work with
Sincerely,
Rita Meritt
Homeworthy provides every service that any other realty office could, and at less cost. Their experienced and professional staff are a delight to work with and have always been available and and attentive at every step of the process.
I would never consider taking my realty business anywhere else.
My wife and I read about Homeworthy in a Columbian featured story. At this time we were actively looking for a traditional real estate agent to represent us in selling our home. What attracted us of course was a 1% listing fee, but also their use of technology to speed up and maximize our profit in selling our home. Let me jump to the end of the story right here, Homeworthy EXCEEDED our expectations and helped us get our home sold within 3 weeks of it being listed, for a price well above our bottom line! From the initial email and call to Homeworthy back in March they have been extremely positive, communicative, patient and helpful with the myriad of questions we had and the usual ups and downs one encounters when selling their home. Corey the owner even spoke at length with me early on to educate me and reassure me of the benefits of using Homeworthy. Jeanette, our personal Advisor, was nothing short of outstanding. My wife and I feel like we had an advocate and gained a friend in Jeanette through the process. Their use of technology to list and sell the home was efficient and obviously effective for us, things progressed like clockwork. Ironically, early on we had a few traditional Agents tell us we may be making a mistake, not the case. I have already recommended them to many others and do so here to anyone looking to maximize their profit in selling a home. Thank you Homeworthy! Jeff Johnson
My husband and I have been impressed with their professionalism and efficacy since day one. They have answered every sane, insane, crazy question that we asked. They worked around our schedule and listened to us (the seller) with what our desires, wants and needs are with regards to selling our home. Because we did most of the leg work in finding a home, they were the prefect tool needed to sell our home. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone.
Since the commission to the listing agent is lower than typical. I expected less service from my Homeworthy Advisor. The old saying you get what you pay for, does not apply to Homeworthy! They exceeded expectations and the reason for 5 stars!
We just listed our home with Homeworthy threw Jeanette Finn , her communication is prompt and professional and their services look phenomenal, I'm excited to see how quickly our home sells
The entire transaction was as easy as 1-2-3!!! Hassle free! This is the new age of real estate!
I've been pleasantly surprised with my experience so far with Homeworthy. Not to mention the amount of money I'm going to save on closing day!
This was the best experience I've had with a real estate broker in years!
I used Homeworthy to sell my home and couldn’t have had a better experience.
Homeworthy is awesome!