Homeworthy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Homeworthy
Read Homeworthy Reviews

Tell us how Homeworthy made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ok, brace yourselves...... SERIOUSLY these guys are FREAKING AMAZING!!!! WHAT!!! And they are so professional and very understanding. Most importantly, they were not pushy. The photographer gentleman came over, did his drone thing, and still photos. Just so you know, I am that type of person where I have to see that people's actions meet their words. When my home went live, I was all over the listing. In case you are new to this selling rigmarole, Homeworthy walks you through the process and provides extra support. Anyway, I watched their recommended video on home preparation prior to my photography appointment. After having watched the informative video, I realized that I still had to make a few more last minute preparations. Homeworthy's photographer made our home look like a DREAM come true! It reminded me of when I first purchased this home and imagined all the memories that would take place here. The angle that the photographer took of the one of the outside photos with the drone was breathtaking! I would never in a million years would have ever thought a view like that of my neighborhood could be so enchanting! WOW! Before the photographer left, he placed a lovely white post with their logo saying "For Sale". It is not like a conventional Real-Estate For-Sale sign that is as tacky as a yard-sale sign. Honestly, I have always thought of them as a bit of an eyesore. No, this sign stands up much farther, attracts more attention, and is very fashion forward. They even spiced up the listing description. My family and I love our home dearly, but we are ready for a change and a chance to embark on a new adventure. To those who are looking for class, originality, epic-marketing, and flexibility then look to Homeworthy. They ARE the new future of sold.
Jeanette Finn was very good as a realtor as far as her communication & timely manner, she did a great job !

My only complaint with the company is they use a different lockbox that none of the other buyers Realtors know how to operate & in order to showing the house were unable to enter the property unless I remotely unlock the door with my remote door security system .
They do not use the MLS service unless ""specifically requested"" because you're 1% fee (that they are totally worth) does not include any Commission for the buyers agent.
Which was probably my fault for not having the time to look into the contract better before signing., so make sure you include an extra commitment ascentive to the buyer's realtor to bring you clients.

Homewothy does a wonderful job with their photography and are very quick to get your brochures , advertiing and sign up. Their communication is phenomenal & giving you weekly video updates.was a zHuge bonus.

I would highly recommend the specific realtor( Jeanette Finn) & her broker Eric for there wonderful communication ( Once we resolved the miscommunications with the MSL) the house sold quickly !

Thanks for everything!