HOMYZE Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend HOMYZE

How would you rate HOMYZE ?

(optional)

Nicolette
"Excellent service, very helpful handyman. Sorted out what I thought was an impossible job, despite multiple hurdles along the way. I’ll definitely use Homyze again!"
Annabel
"I had a leak from the ceiling as a result of a problem in my neighbour's flat. Homyze sent one of their plumbers to have a look and were able to get the problem sorted in the space of an hour. They also replaced my ceiling and did a great job with the repainting afterwards. It now looks better than it did before!"
Cheryllinne
Cheryllinne
Verified Buyer
"Tommie was really quick n clean, understood my requests with ease, I'm really thrilled with the end results, I'd use this service again, as I could specify the exact day time I wanted/needed works done, which is what drew me to the Homyze site initially."
"I have to be honest working for this company that’s causing me the most stress in my career ever and I have been doing my trade over 17 years . They do not stick to the advertise meant which is being paid within a certain amount of time I was getting paid a month later for jobs which I’ve done a month ago doesn’t sound right . When I pointed this out to Andrew Jaques infuse to see me or take any phone calls from me he owed me over £2000 . It’s so bad that trades people have to go through this with companies like this you just make money off of people . And practically fief livelihood of them and the way they pay their bills . This experience made me want to quit being a tradesman for life because of the way I was treated and spoken to . And the total disregard to much to my time and effort which I put into jobs and still not been paid for . And the truth of the matter is this company has been illegally taken payments from people on subcontractors behalf . Without any agreement put in place to say that it’s legal for you to take it on my behalf . I don’t know how this company will explain this to HMRC . Because legally you’re not allowed to do that and you have been doing that illegally since 2005 so I can imagine that a lot of money you have made illegally . Plus I feel as if they’ve done this to loads of other people what people wrote thoughts or said anything about it I’m willing to bring awareness to the situation because I would like to see or hear it happened to anybody else in life ."
"I booked a garden clean-up on Sunday & it was completed in 1.5hrs this morning by Antony who was prompt , professional & did a fantastic job . Very pleased & relieved to have it all shipshape . Will definitely use Homyze services again . Thankyou"
"Very good and professional company .Millie in customer service was very heplful and efficient. I would highly recommend using their services .I will book again this week ."
"Just Great service -- both their customer service and plumbers they sent were really understanding"
"HOMYZE helped us very quickly with an excellent plumber who sorted out our problem quickly at a reasonable cost."
"Have used Homyze services 3 times: handyman, gardner and electrician All 3 jobs were carried out perfectly by wonderful professionals who took the time and patience to understand the jobs and were efficient & meticulous in their work as well as being very kind and courteous. A great find! Peace of mind knowing that they’re!"
"A prompt and professional visit sorted out the old and broken wooden door frame to my terrace in under an hour. My regular builder told me there was no point in trying. Homyze came to the rescue and I can open the door again, safely. Thank you!"
"Incredibly efficient, arrived on time, completed the work quickly and without mess. I would definitely recommend"
"A very professional service from a conscientious, hardworking plumber and a helpful receptionist."
"I got a gardener from Homyze who was excellent a little expensive but actually worth every penny Would highly recommend this company"
"Unfortunately the first engineer I booked called in sick, but things were rearranged very efficiently for the next day and then went very smoothly. Good communication with office staff, engineer sorted the problem and very happy with service. Thank you."
"I have used Homyze a number of times as I get my new house ready! Every tradesman has been so helpful, polite and nice and tidy! Turning up on time and with lots of ideas how to solve my problems! One of the best services in London."
"The plumber, Kassieon Pascal, arrived a couple of minutes after the allotted time. Fixed my toilet in about 45 minutes and charged me a minimal fee for a small additional part that was needed. Super efficient!"
"Should be called Cowboyze. A bad job and a bad attitude. I had a very bad experience with this company. It took three visits over the course of a week to do two very simple jobs for which I was charged nearly £300. The electrician did not have the right tools or equipment for the first two visits and had not even been told the right job, so cut a totally unecessary hole in my wall. On the third and final visit I had to leave him ‘almost finished’ after an hour and was charge nearly two for the visit in the final bill. I raised issues with Homyze support in three emails they claimed not to receive and then over the phone. A week later they got back to me asking to clarify again, then promptly decided I was wrong about what had happened and charged me anyway. I’m not sure if the job itself or their arrogant and incredibly slow response to feedback was worse. It would have been so very easy to accept they made mistakes and apologise. But Homyze are perfect and so good luck with that."
Hi Ed - thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to write this review. I’m sorry you had anything other than a great experience with your Homyze booking. When you objected to the invoice upon us contacting you to take payment we looked into this thoroughly. We had already recognized that the job description was insufficient when you made the booking and so our engineer had not brought a grinder for what was described as replacing a faceplate and perhaps moving a BT socket a couple of feet. We held our hands up and did not charge for this visit. We came back with the appropriate materials and were then provided with a request to have the BT cabling come into the building through a different point and a box removed from the wall outside. This was done over two visits - the final one being the join of the BT cable and extending it to a new master telephone circuit. The total cost of the works was £267.64 including VAT and the required materials. As per your request the non-electrical work of making good was to be done by yourself. I have tried to contact you to discuss this, because as you say, there appears to be an issue with emails that we have never received. Your email reply came through with no problem, but not any other emails.
"Extremely efficient and professional service. Pricing is fair, everything explained clearly and delightful, helpful knowledgeable handyman to boot! Will definitely recommend to friends and use you again."
"Shamsul and his colleague were incredibly helpful, really friendly, and did a fantastic job. They clearly took great pride in their work and just wanted to help people. Huge thanks to them and everyone at Homyze for getting my heating working again during a snow storm!"
"Our handyman Jason was very efficient, friendly but focused and professional. we'd recommend him to anyone and will gladly use Homyze again!"
"Excellent work."
"Arrived in good time. Friendly and polite. Grasped what was wrong immediately and put it right."
"1 hour call out on a Sunday afternoon. Friendly, professional pro. High standard of workmanship. Very satisfied indeed."
HOMYZE is rated 4.68 based on 139 reviews