HOMYZE Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend HOMYZE

Tell us how HOMYZE made you happy

FELIE
"I did booking on the phone without them seeing the garden; they told me that it was £58 and I have to give bank details to hold the £58 before they send someone, only after the job, they collected £110 without informing us; they said the charge was per hour, which they did not tell us even the gardener did not inform us that it will cost more for a tiny garden because I will say NO. Don’t trust these people with your bank details; they holded £58 but collected more without our approval. This is THEFT; you can not build your business on stealing people."
Nicolette
"Excellent service, very helpful handyman. Sorted out what I thought was an impossible job, despite multiple hurdles along the way. I’ll definitely use Homyze again!"
"I had a leak from the ceiling as a result of a problem in my neighbour's flat. Homyze sent one of their plumbers to have a look and were able to get the problem sorted in the space of an hour. They also replaced my ceiling and did a great job with the repainting afterwards. It now looks better than it did before!"
"I was previously told by another company that I would need to replace my entire window because it wouldn't shut properly. Thankfully, Homyze sent over their man who fixed the issue by just replacing the lock mechanism! Great service, ultra responsive and professional. Most importantly, their honesty and integrity saved me a lot of money! Highly recommend. They are super helpful over the phone with advice."
"Homyze offer a fantastic and reliable service; their commitment to delivering a great service is second to none. I have used them for multiple jobs and without fail, they have been pro-active in collecting all the relevant information they will need to complete the job on the day, especially Alex and Michael. They are both always very friendly and helpful to speak with and I trust them with the jobs I have asked for them to sort out. I would recommend Homyze to EVERY property owner!"
"Yet again Homyze provided a great service. The plumber turned up on time, diagnosed the problem quickly and sorted it. I recommend them to sort out your plumbing problems"
Hi Rowann,

Thank you using Homyze and your positive review. I am glad the works has reflected your review as our aim is to offer a reactive maintenance service on demand and to resolve any property maintenance issues. I am happy to hear the issue has been resolved and recommendation for others to use our services.

Kind Regards,
Michael
"Great work from Homyze again. Turned up on time and a really pleasant chap got our tenant's heating working again."
Hi Jen,

Thank you for using our Homyze services. I am happy to hear the heating issue has been resolved but also have this review reflect our quality of work.

Kind Regards,
Michael
"I have a week since I downloaded the app and do not allow me to connect"
Hi - I'm sorry to hear you are having any issues with the app. If you would like to call us we would be happy to place a booking for you or walk through the app.
"Horrible customer service, very disappointed. I scheduled the serbvice with Homyze trough Amazon and they failed to come to perform the agreed service not one but twice. The Homyze customer service just passed about this issue and finished they canceling the second service half an hour before it should have started. Don't ever trust this company as they can make you loose your time and money without a blink. If you are in contact with a guy from the customer service named Mike, just don't trust him. He said various times I shouldn't have to worried or even "Our policy is that we won't work with guys that we wouldn't leave in our own home so I have every confidence that Richard will leave you happy with the service provided. In addition to this (and hopefully this is the only time we discuss this point!) both Richard and Homyze have public liability insurance to cover any issues that may arise"... and finally they didn't come up to my house the day agreed and cancelled the service half and hour before. This happened the second time they said they will provide me with the service. The first time, they didn't advise neither and it was me pushing them to re-schedule. Very bad."
"I had my garden done today and they done an amazing job"
Hi Felie,

Please accept our apologies that it's taken some time to respond to your review. It appears the booking was made under a different name so it took us a while to work out exactly which booking you were referring to.

I have listened to the original call made to make this booking and would like to clarify a few points.

1) We did not ask for your bank details at any stage. For all bookings we take card details as security against the booking and a preauthorisation equivalent to 90 minutes labour is placed on the card (£88.20 in this case).

2) You were not told that the work would cost £58. The operator taking the booking told you that our hourly rate is £58.80 and that the final amount would depend on the amount of time taken to complete the work requested.

3) It was made clear that if you wished to have a better idea of the price of this work, you could send photos through to us and we would provide that information. No images of the garden were received before the booking took place.

I apologise if any of the above was unclear during that phone call and we will, as always, endeavour to revise how these points are communicated to avoid such issues in future.

With regards the work that was completed, I have attached images of the garden before and after our Pro carried out his work. I think 1h53m is a very reasonable amount of time for him to have taken to get the garden to the condition you wanted.

I hope this clarifies any concerns you may have regarding your booking with Homyze.

Regards,
Mike
"We are leaving a rented flat: Tomasz did a fantastic job with giving a coat of fresh paint to cover scuffs and marks. He arrived on time, and suggested the best way to work on the randoms marks across 3 rooms and a hallway. We had got 5L of paint but he went to buy more when it ran out, and left the remainder in the flat for the next tenants, with a note. I left Tomasz in the flat to work autonomously, and he was super responsive when I texted him questions on how long to leave the windows open for. This will help with getting our deposit back, I would definitely rely on Homyze again!"
"I made a gardener booking, the time was changed, then the date was changed, then that time was changed and finally cancelled. Was really disappointed."
Hi Issam - we are so sorry about what has transpired and we would like to provide context here as was done to you by phone. To clarify, we asked if you could be flexible on the time tomorrow morning not to advise you that we couldn’t find anyone. One of our gardeners proved not to be up to the standard that we at Homyze strive to deliver. This only happened this afternoon but we did not feel that we could allow him to do any more jobs. Yours was one of his jobs for tomorrow and as a result we have tried to get one of our other gardeners to pick up this (and some other) jobs. As a result, we asked for some flexibility on the timing. We are sorry about the situation obviously, and if there was any confusion about the reason. Thanks, Your Homyze
"this is the 4th time I've used Homyze (great gardening with Marcos and electric services with Manu too)and I can not both thank them and recommend them more highly! We required installation of floating shelves that had been previously done & subsequently fallen off the wall by a previous company. Our Homyze professional (Ifthaker Hussein) was fantastic! Incredibly fast but efficient and ensured I was kept abreast of everything being done and that I was satisfied with the job. He even re-supported existing shelves just to make sure of no more accidents. A true professional and a wonderful person. Thank you! Such peace of mind to know there's a company you can actually trust to get things to done correctly."
"Richard did an extremely good job in our very very overgrown garden. The transformation in a short period of time was impressive and we would have no hesitation in using Homyze's services again in the future."
"I am happy with the work. I am also happy that it was possible to arrange the work for a specific time and that the plumber was on time."
"Pretty disappointed to be honest. Plumber got to us quick enough for a leaking tap. Paid approx £90 for a call out - to be shown where we could turn a screw 90 degrees to stop the water.. but no actual fix or work done to replace. Expensive 10 minutes!"
Hi Kerrie - thanks so much for your feedback, and I'm glad we have now had the chance to speak. Again, we are sorry that you did not realise that we are always here for you, and that you had to chase for the quote for follow up works. Hopefully you now have everything you need, so let us know if you would like to go ahead! We will also try and find a time to come to the restaurant!
"I booked a garden clean-up on Sunday & it was completed in 1.5hrs this morning by Antony who was prompt , professional & did a fantastic job . Very pleased & relieved to have it all shipshape . Will definitely use Homyze services again . Thankyou"
"Very good and professional company .Millie in customer service was very heplful and efficient. I would highly recommend using their services .I will book again this week ."
"Just Great service -- both their customer service and plumbers they sent were really understanding"
"HOMYZE helped us very quickly with an excellent plumber who sorted out our problem quickly at a reasonable cost."
"Have used Homyze services 3 times: handyman, gardner and electrician All 3 jobs were carried out perfectly by wonderful professionals who took the time and patience to understand the jobs and were efficient & meticulous in their work as well as being very kind and courteous. A great find! Peace of mind knowing that they’re!"
"A prompt and professional visit sorted out the old and broken wooden door frame to my terrace in under an hour. My regular builder told me there was no point in trying. Homyze came to the rescue and I can open the door again, safely. Thank you!"
HOMYZE is rated 4.61 based on 152 reviews