HOMYZE Reviews

of reviewers recommend HOMYZE
Read HOMYZE Reviews

02038085466

Tell us how HOMYZE made you happy
Helpful, quick to respond and work with excellent contractors. Would definitely recommend and will be using them again!
Homyze are fabulous to work with. Their tradespeople are professional and knowledgeable, and the staff in the office are delightful. And let's not underestimate the feeling of trust they instil in the customer. Trust that the job will be done when they say it will be, to the highest standard and that the customer won't be ripped off, because their pricing is fair and transparent. I highly recommend them !
Excellent customer service, reliable, professional and efficient. Can take on jobs and resolve problems that other suppliers cannot.
My wardrobe was worked on yesterday. I can say he did a GREAT JOB

VERY PLEASED.
Came before alloted time and provided a professional and efficient service thank you
This company is a disgrace. I challenged that they had not done the work as per the request, and they kept arguing they did. They finally accepted the work was not done but insisted on charging 2 hours; 1 hour wait time and 1 hour being the minimum time for work. Why the first hour was not counted as the minimum i will leave to other to speculate....this has been painful to get to some version of the truth
Do not use this company. They're expensive, the customer service is substandard and defensive and it was a genuine struggle to get my problem fixed. I was without reliable hot water for 6 weeks and I had to spend a lot of my time arguing. The reports sent back from the engineers to the company were inaccurate and the work was careless. The reply to this comment will be from the guy I had to argue with. I actively discourage use of this company as there's really not much I can say in their favour.
Very quick and efficient service. I use Homyze as I don't have time to chase up multiple tradespeople and check references etc. I know they will send someone capable and in the timeslot I need.

You do probably pay a bit of a premium, but for me the service quality is worth it.
Brilliant brilliant service with a top class knowledgeable and professional central heating engineer who came out on bank holiday Monday

5 star service
Homyze service is great from start to finish. The Locksmith that I booked done a thorough job. I have used Homyze before and will continue using them.
Its a very friendly and efficient service and I would recommend it to anyone. Well done
A little more expensive than other quotes, but you get what you pay for. They are always contactable 24/7 and can send tradespeople very promptly if necessary. They have tradespeople available at times that suit you (evenings and weekends) and they have always been high quality.
Having used Homyze to attend to my garden last year, I was relieved to know that they were not only able to seamlessly transfer over the jobs needed for this year but also attended my property in order to provide me with a comprehensive invoice and breakdown of the additional works needed. Michael made the entire booking process so simple and was so understanding and patient with regards to all our needs.
The two gardners, Altina and Tim were absolutely wonderful. Friendly, helpful and incredibly thorough. They ensured I was happy with each detail and kept abreast with their work throughout the day. The end result is a garden that looks brand new! Thank you again Homyze
I was previously told by another company that I would need to replace my entire window because it wouldn't shut properly.
Thankfully, Homyze sent over their man who fixed the issue by just replacing the lock mechanism! Great service, ultra responsive and professional. Most importantly, their honesty and integrity saved me a lot of money! Highly recommend. They are super helpful over the phone with advice.
Homyze offer a fantastic and reliable service; their commitment to delivering a great service is second to none. I have used them for multiple jobs and without fail, they have been pro-active in collecting all the relevant information they will need to complete the job on the day, especially Alex and Michael. They are both always very friendly and helpful to speak with and I trust them with the jobs I have asked for them to sort out. I would recommend Homyze to EVERY property owner!
Yet again Homyze provided a great service. The plumber turned up on time, diagnosed the problem quickly and sorted it. I recommend them to sort out your plumbing problems
Hi Rowann,

Thank you using Homyze and your positive review. I am glad the works has reflected your review as our aim is to offer a reactive maintenance service on demand and to resolve any property maintenance issues. I am happy to hear the issue has been resolved and recommendation for others to use our services.

Kind Regards,
Michael
Great work from Homyze again. Turned up on time and a really pleasant chap got our tenant's heating working again.
Hi Jen,

Thank you for using our Homyze services. I am happy to hear the heating issue has been resolved but also have this review reflect our quality of work.

Kind Regards,
Michael
I have a week since I downloaded the app and do not allow me to connect
Hi - I'm sorry to hear you are having any issues with the app. If you would like to call us we would be happy to place a booking for you or walk through the app.
Horrible customer service, very disappointed.
I scheduled the serbvice with Homyze trough Amazon and they failed to come to perform the agreed service not one but twice.
The Homyze customer service just passed about this issue and finished they canceling the second service half an hour before it should have started.
Don't ever trust this company as they can make you loose your time and money without a blink.
If you are in contact with a guy from the customer service named Mike, just don't trust him. He said various times I shouldn't have to worried or even "Our policy is that we won't work with guys that we wouldn't leave in our own home so I have every confidence that Richard will leave you happy with the service provided. In addition to this (and hopefully this is the only time we discuss this point!) both Richard and Homyze have public liability insurance to cover any issues that may arise"... and finally they didn't come up to my house the day agreed and cancelled the service half and hour before.
This happened the second time they said they will provide me with the service.

The first time, they didn't advise neither and it was me pushing them to re-schedule.

Very bad.
I had my garden done today and they done an amazing job
HOMYZE is rated 4.59 based on 165 reviews