HOMYZE Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend HOMYZE

How would you rate HOMYZE ?

Nicolette
"Excellent service, very helpful handyman. Sorted out what I thought was an impossible job, despite multiple hurdles along the way. I’ll definitely use Homyze again!"
Annabel
"I had a leak from the ceiling as a result of a problem in my neighbour's flat. Homyze sent one of their plumbers to have a look and were able to get the problem sorted in the space of an hour. They also replaced my ceiling and did a great job with the repainting afterwards. It now looks better than it did before!"
Cheryllinne
Cheryllinne
Verified Buyer
"Tommie was really quick n clean, understood my requests with ease, I'm really thrilled with the end results, I'd use this service again, as I could specify the exact day time I wanted/needed works done, which is what drew me to the Homyze site initially."
"I did booking on the phone without them seeing the garden; they told me that it was £58 and I have to give bank details to hold the £58 before they send someone, only after the job, they collected £110 without informing us; they said the charge was per hour, which they did not tell us even the gardener did not inform us that it will cost more for a tiny garden because I will say NO. Don’t trust these people with your bank details; they holded £58 but collected more without our approval. This is THEFT; you can not build your business on stealing people."
"We are leaving a rented flat: Tomasz did a fantastic job with giving a coat of fresh paint to cover scuffs and marks. He arrived on time, and suggested the best way to work on the randoms marks across 3 rooms and a hallway. We had got 5L of paint but he went to buy more when it ran out, and left the remainder in the flat for the next tenants, with a note. I left Tomasz in the flat to work autonomously, and he was super responsive when I texted him questions on how long to leave the windows open for. This will help with getting our deposit back, I would definitely rely on Homyze again!"
"I made a gardener booking, the time was changed, then the date was changed, then that time was changed and finally cancelled. Was really disappointed."
Hi Issam - we are so sorry about what has transpired and we would like to provide context here as was done to you by phone. To clarify, we asked if you could be flexible on the time tomorrow morning not to advise you that we couldn’t find anyone. One of our gardeners proved not to be up to the standard that we at Homyze strive to deliver. This only happened this afternoon but we did not feel that we could allow him to do any more jobs. Yours was one of his jobs for tomorrow and as a result we have tried to get one of our other gardeners to pick up this (and some other) jobs. As a result, we asked for some flexibility on the timing. We are sorry about the situation obviously, and if there was any confusion about the reason. Thanks, Your Homyze
"this is the 4th time I've used Homyze (great gardening with Marcos and electric services with Manu too)and I can not both thank them and recommend them more highly! We required installation of floating shelves that had been previously done & subsequently fallen off the wall by a previous company. Our Homyze professional (Ifthaker Hussein) was fantastic! Incredibly fast but efficient and ensured I was kept abreast of everything being done and that I was satisfied with the job. He even re-supported existing shelves just to make sure of no more accidents. A true professional and a wonderful person. Thank you! Such peace of mind to know there's a company you can actually trust to get things to done correctly."
"Richard did an extremely good job in our very very overgrown garden. The transformation in a short period of time was impressive and we would have no hesitation in using Homyze's services again in the future."
"I am happy with the work. I am also happy that it was possible to arrange the work for a specific time and that the plumber was on time."
"Pretty disappointed to be honest. Plumber got to us quick enough for a leaking tap. Paid approx £90 for a call out - to be shown where we could turn a screw 90 degrees to stop the water.. but no actual fix or work done to replace. Expensive 10 minutes!"
Hi Kerrie - thanks so much for your feedback, and I'm glad we have now had the chance to speak. Again, we are sorry that you did not realise that we are always here for you, and that you had to chase for the quote for follow up works. Hopefully you now have everything you need, so let us know if you would like to go ahead! We will also try and find a time to come to the restaurant!
"I booked a garden clean-up on Sunday & it was completed in 1.5hrs this morning by Antony who was prompt , professional & did a fantastic job . Very pleased & relieved to have it all shipshape . Will definitely use Homyze services again . Thankyou"
"Very good and professional company .Millie in customer service was very heplful and efficient. I would highly recommend using their services .I will book again this week ."
"Just Great service -- both their customer service and plumbers they sent were really understanding"
"HOMYZE helped us very quickly with an excellent plumber who sorted out our problem quickly at a reasonable cost."
"Have used Homyze services 3 times: handyman, gardner and electrician All 3 jobs were carried out perfectly by wonderful professionals who took the time and patience to understand the jobs and were efficient & meticulous in their work as well as being very kind and courteous. A great find! Peace of mind knowing that they’re!"
"A prompt and professional visit sorted out the old and broken wooden door frame to my terrace in under an hour. My regular builder told me there was no point in trying. Homyze came to the rescue and I can open the door again, safely. Thank you!"
"Incredibly efficient, arrived on time, completed the work quickly and without mess. I would definitely recommend"
"A very professional service from a conscientious, hardworking plumber and a helpful receptionist."
"I got a gardener from Homyze who was excellent a little expensive but actually worth every penny Would highly recommend this company"
"Unfortunately the first engineer I booked called in sick, but things were rearranged very efficiently for the next day and then went very smoothly. Good communication with office staff, engineer sorted the problem and very happy with service. Thank you."
"I have used Homyze a number of times as I get my new house ready! Every tradesman has been so helpful, polite and nice and tidy! Turning up on time and with lots of ideas how to solve my problems! One of the best services in London."
"The plumber, Kassieon Pascal, arrived a couple of minutes after the allotted time. Fixed my toilet in about 45 minutes and charged me a minimal fee for a small additional part that was needed. Super efficient!"
"Should be called Cowboyze. A bad job and a bad attitude. I had a very bad experience with this company. It took three visits over the course of a week to do two very simple jobs for which I was charged nearly £300. The electrician did not have the right tools or equipment for the first two visits and had not even been told the right job, so cut a totally unecessary hole in my wall. On the third and final visit I had to leave him ‘almost finished’ after an hour and was charge nearly two for the visit in the final bill. I raised issues with Homyze support in three emails they claimed not to receive and then over the phone. A week later they got back to me asking to clarify again, then promptly decided I was wrong about what had happened and charged me anyway. I’m not sure if the job itself or their arrogant and incredibly slow response to feedback was worse. It would have been so very easy to accept they made mistakes and apologise. But Homyze are perfect and so good luck with that."
Hi Ed - thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to write this review. I’m sorry you had anything other than a great experience with your Homyze booking. When you objected to the invoice upon us contacting you to take payment we looked into this thoroughly. We had already recognized that the job description was insufficient when you made the booking and so our engineer had not brought a grinder for what was described as replacing a faceplate and perhaps moving a BT socket a couple of feet. We held our hands up and did not charge for this visit. We came back with the appropriate materials and were then provided with a request to have the BT cabling come into the building through a different point and a box removed from the wall outside. This was done over two visits - the final one being the join of the BT cable and extending it to a new master telephone circuit. The total cost of the works was £267.64 including VAT and the required materials. As per your request the non-electrical work of making good was to be done by yourself. I have tried to contact you to discuss this, because as you say, there appears to be an issue with emails that we have never received. Your email reply came through with no problem, but not any other emails.
HOMYZE is rated 4.65 based on 145 reviews