Hot Teebrand Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hot Teebrand

Tell us how Hot Teebrand made you happy
Ordered one shirt on May 11th for Father's Day have not received it yet and there is no way of getting in touch with anyone about this,
I'm turning it over to the fraud department on our credit card
I also have not received my shirt from 6/5/20 called and also says processing.. think I need to report!!!
Wish I could give them NEGATIVE stars. Ordered 5/8...it is 6/26 and still says it is "processing". Reached out twice and got same reply both times. Am attempting to get a refund for my $103 but I am not holding my breath. These guys suck.
Ordered item May 8, 2020. It is now 6/24, no item, still no tracking info. Contacted via email FIVE times and still keep getting a scripted BS response that they "take my concerns seriously", but no real status info and no progress. It is now over 3 times the advertised length of time for items to ship. Scam. Scam. Scam. Time to refute the charge!
Am still waiting for my order which is now 3 weeks overdue. They dont anwer the phone and you get the same auyomated response when you email. They sure took my money quickly.
Wish I could give less stars! Ordered a tank for “Bapa” for Father’s Day. Got here in time, but the printing on the grey shirt can hardly be read! It says “Boppa (closest I could find To Bapa) the man, the myth, the bad influence “ but the 3rd line is almost impossible to see!
They sent me the wrong T-shirt. I ordered a completely different one and when I contacted them they keep giving me the run around. I am so mad over this whole thing. Don't order from them. I gave them my number and they won't call me. They won't give me their number for me to call them. They don't care about you as their customer. Believe me and all of these other people stay away from this company unless you want to just throw your money away
This company is a SCAM. Paid over $50 for a coffee mug and a Tshirt. Received the mug but no shirt. Over a month later still no shirt. Can’t send an email or get anyone on the phone. SCAM!!!
I ordered 2 t-shirt 1 for my Husband and 1 for my Father in-law it says ship in 5 to 15 days due to COVID, understandable, it’s been more than 15 days now and it still shows not shipped, They gave me 30% discount the shirts is not going to be on time for Father’s Day so what’s the 30% going to do without the shirts being on time, ugh! Very disappointing!!! Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone!!!
This company is a joke. Ordered a shirt for Father's Day a month ago and it still hasnt shipped. Is this even a real company? I demanded a refund, but Ill probably be out $30 now because of these a-holes. They just keep sending me an automated response that its printing. How long does it take to print a damn tshirt?! Their "chat" thing doesnt even work!
Ordered in may now June nothing
It’s been 3 weeks and have yet to receive my tee shirt horrible
Do not ever buy anything from this company!!!! I ordered 2 t-shirts a month and a half ago. Just got them in 4 days ago. I ordered one hot pink Grandma shirt with my grandkids names on it. I received a July girl t-shirt. I ordered a gray Grandma t-shirt with my grandkids name on it. Received a horrible Grandma print and without my grandkids names😡😡😡 I tried calling 20 times and never got anyone!!! I finally emailed them. They told me to file a claim. I told them in the first email that I sent them that I had tried filling a claim like 15 times and their claim system online was not working. So, I emailed them again and they sent me another email back with a ticket # and told me to file a claim🤬🤬🤬🤬 I emailed them one more time and they haven’t sent an email or tried contacting me at all!!!!!! I am putting this complaint on every site and social media!!!!
DO NO ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY -- Ordered on 5/4 (order was to be shipped within 5-15 days), my credit card was charged the same day. It is now 6/3, cannot get a response from the company other than an automated 'my order will ship within the next 5 business days'. This is the same response I have gotten for the last 2 weeks. No customer service and no product. This is a scam, do not order from the company.
I ordered a shirt that came in with the name spelled wrong.
Should have said Granna but had ranna. I have tried for weeks to get this corrected but they have refused to send a corrected shirt. Sorry excuse for for customer service.
Did not receive my order but was charged the $114. Contacted the by email they refused to cancel my order cause it was already printed...that was 4 weeks ago and still nothing! Scammers!!
Don't waste your money!!! Charged me 75.00 and I got nothing!! You can't get them on the phone. A rip off company!!!
I wish I would've looked up reviews before I ordered!! I ordered a Mother's Day shirt for my daughter (which is Sunday) & tracking the order says "Printing". I'm beginning to notice a trend with businesses on Facebook!!! The address they give is an address for multiple t-shirt business names!
HORRIBLE QUALITY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

I POSTED THE SHIRT LISTED ON THEIR WEBSITE AND THEN ANOTHER PIC OF THE TWO SHIRTS THEY SENT ME (SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME) WITH THE LOGO ON THE STOMACH
Hot Teebrand is rated 1.36 based on 42 reviews