Hot Teebrand Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Hot Teebrand

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Hot Teebrand deliver?

How can I contact Hot Teebrand?

Tell us how Hot Teebrand made you happy

"I received my t-shirt order and I have to say I'm pretty disappointed with the quality. For the price, I expected much better fabric. When you hold it up to the light you can literally see through it so it's very thin, flimsy and also scratchy. One can tell it won't last long. Also, it looks very faded and used, although the shirt is clearly new. This was quite a letdown and I'm afraid it's made me lose trust in your brand."
Are you Hot Teebrand? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Do not order from this company! I wish I had read the reviews before I "gave" them my money. That's what you're going to do if you order from them, give them your money. They process your order right away and you never receive your order. I got a shipped email with a fake number and never received my shirt. I even paid for expedited shipping. I was told I had to wait 12 days before I could get refunded for a shirt they never sent. I found out they never even printed my shirt due to the color of shirt I picked out wouldn't "look good", asked me to pick out another color and they would send it right away. I did that and they still didn't print it. I'm in the process of fighting to get a full refund. Very aggravated at this point!"
"Ordered a shirt on December 9th with an order confirmation email indicating I would receive another confirmation email when it shipped and that it would be here the 21st - 24th; never got an email indicating it had been shipped after several weeks. I reached out to support on the 21st to check the status and got an automatic no-reply email stating it had been shipped (the reply came within 1 minute - no exxageration - so I suspect it hadn't actually been shipped, they just didn't want to deal with me.) Today, I checked the tracking and it was finally delivered - nearly a month later. A 30 dollar shirt, not international shipping, some seemingly dishonest business practices. Take your business elsewhere."
"So I ordered from Hotteebrand in October. I got one email on Nov 6th saying my order has been shipped and nothing since then and it has been at least 2 months. I did email them and got an email back saying that they can't do anything about an order once it has been shipped. I did try to email again asking about my order and where it was? I can't even track it when I try nothing happens. I did try and phone today but a voice recording just said all available agents are busy."
"Very disappointed my package has not come and my account was already charged emailed the company and called the 800 number but nobody has answered"
"SCAMMERS!!!! Charged my card 3 weeks ago and can't even look up the "fake" order number they gave to me. Have not received confirmation email or my t-shirt yet. Will be reporting to Better Business Bureau"
"Really poor quality sweatshirt for the price. I'd thought it would be a high quality sweatshirt. It's a cheap sweatshirt that is going to shrink upon drying. My husband is 6'4" and thin. Although we bought him an XL, it's not going to fit for long. I wouldn't ever buy anything again from this company."
"8 weeks after my purchase and my package has not arrived. Customer service won't answer either."
"I just ordered a sweatshirt from Hottee brand. The quality was great. Unfortunately, I ordered a size too large. I emailed customer service support and they were prompt to get back to me. They said they would process my new order immediately and told me to keep or donate the original item. Now that's customer service!"
"DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!! They advertise products that they do not have. They send random pointless emails never respond with anything but prewitten rubbish designed to buy more time. SAVE YOUR MONEY"
"I got what I ordered"
Hot Teebrand is rated 1.64 based on 11 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access