Hydrate Bottles Reviews

Read Hydrate Bottles Reviews

15208612743

20, Prinzessinnenstraße,

Tell us how Hydrate Bottles made you happy
I absolutely love my hydrate bottle. It save me so much time as I only fill my bottle once. The vote doesn't leak and is easy to carry around. Only issue i have is the lid wears easily and the plastic comes off
Quality bottle, good design, land looks good too
Very good bottle
I'm very impressed with both my bottles. Got a keyworkers discount too which I was well pleased with. Thank you so much Hydrate bottles.
I like the bottle, however when using it I find that intermittently, when sucking the water up, it seems to have a lot of air causing very little water to reach my mouth. I can see no reason for this, so cannot seem to rectify it when it happens. There is no rhyme nor reason to it. Otherwise I like the bottle.
It punctured in my bag
Delivered very quick, stays cold all day and always comes in handy when exercising
Very convenient
I was initially really pleased with my bottle however after a week or so everytime I drank from the bottle it made a loud squeak noise. Even my children questioned why it was so noisy! I contacted your customer service team who were really helpful with tips on how to help solve the problem. Unfortunately this only solved it temporarily and it went back to ‘squeaking’. I was sent a replacement lid very quickly which was great. All was well for the first day and then the same thing happened! £10 is a lot to spend on a bottle that I have to constantly take parts apart or deal with noise. It’s a shame as I expected better quality.
Nice quality and colour. The wider mouth makes it easier to clean and put ice in.
Great bottlw had this beast for months still using it everyday now woruld definitely recommend.
Good sturdy bottles. Loved the fact it came with a straw cleaner. Well packaged for delivery. Great bottles that make you think about how much your drinking. Would order again.
Simply the best water bottle I’ve ever had!
Great quality and experience
I’ve used many different brands of water bottles. And the Hydrate bottles is far the Brest. Durable and good quality. Highly recommend.
Buying my Hydrate Bottle was a massive game changer, means I have drunk the volume of water I need each day! Buy buy buy!!!
best bottles ever made
Very cool design with lots of colours to choose from. Great that it comes with a spare straw and a pipecleaner. Excellent value!
Big enough for my needs!
I take my bottle everywhere with me and it really encourages me to drink more water. Buy it you won’t regret it
Hydrate Bottles is rated 4.61 based on 223 reviews