Institute of Beauty & Makeup Reviews

of reviewers recommend Institute of Beauty & Makeup

2039238705

info@ibeautymakeup.co.uk

Tell us how Institute of Beauty & Makeup made you happy
Nice. Enjoyed the course.
Best course ever! Just loved it
Whilst i bought gel nail course on wowcher and paid 9 pounds, it absolutely blows my mind that they are trying to say it’s worth 309???? Completed a course in less than an hour as you got a chinese speaking robot reading whats on the screen talking about basics that every person should already know. You can learn more watching youtube videos not spending a single penny. Robot kept saying there will be a video at the end of each module but no videos nor pictures. Tooootal waste of money and time. Whoever gave this course 5 star rating need to go get their heads checked
It was a great experience joining the course. I wanted to take an evening class first but Julia, one of my local friends recommended ibeautymakeup.co.uk and said she did complete three courses with this provider. I really liked the course I took and want to thank the guys behind this amazing experience.
Good material to study. Got more than what I paid for
Excellent!
Effective customer support. I have had a great experience on this platform. Recommending Institute of Beauty & Makeup for the new learners.
Very comprehensive content design and user-friendly interface. Thanks
Took the diet and nutrition diploma last month. I completed another course before it and it was a personal hygiene course, but I couldn’t complete the later one because of my personal reasons. I was stuck in my project and it was difficult to study that time. However I called their support team and asked if I could do the rest of the course later. Adam from the support team was really really amazing and assured me that I can do the course at my own pace whenever I get time. I really loved this platform and their service :)
Highly recommended! I did several courses on this site and I’m impressed.
I completed the makeup artist advanced course within a few hours and got a certificate of completion. Thanks
It was a great course and I had fun doing the course. Content was easy to understand and. Although this was my first time doing an online course I found it easy and convenient.
Superb! Purchased the Diet & Nutrition Diploma with a coupon and I actually didn’t expect the course to be amazing as it is. Nice presentation and you will get a professional CPD accredited certificate after completing the course successfully. I will recommend the course for all my friends and family. Thanks
RECOMMENDED!!
The course I took was very professional and easy to do. I enjoyed it the whole time and completed the course within the first day.
Great customer support from this platform. Easy and quick solutions.
I received a good training from ibeautymakeup. 4 years in business and I have done a lot of courses- online and offline. During the lockdown I did two courses to pass my time as well as learn some advanced techniques.
Pretty good. I really appreciate the way they presented the course. It was a great combination of video, image and text and explained every point in detail.
Easy and engaging. Loved the course!
Online learning is a great idea and ibeauty provides courses that are great value for money.
Institute of Beauty & Makeup is rated 4.73 based on 74 reviews