Institute of Beauty & Makeup Reviews

of reviewers recommend Institute of Beauty & Makeup

2039238705

info@ibeautymakeup.co.uk

Tell us how Institute of Beauty & Makeup made you happy
Absolutely great experience with institute of beauty & makeup. They are professionals providing excellent content and satisfactory services...5 star fr sure
I found the courses informative and engaging. Been with ibeauty from the start, highly recommended
The weight loss course was effective for me. Was 65 last month and now 61 within just 25 days!! Just follow the instructions properly and hope it will work for you too :)
Very clear & easy instructions
Recommended!! Try the makeup artist course, it was my favourite. Processes were explained in detail so that a learner from any background could understand. Loved this platform!
Low cost effective courses , easy to understand for newbies. 5/5 stars
Good instruction in the course, tnx ibeauty for amazing courses
One course is done on this site, ‘ll take another. Good experience so far
Given enough time you could become an expert with anything,,,, this websitesaves you a bunch of time so you get live your life too
Each and every course on this patform delvrs. I mean it... You should totally try this out
Awesome content for young ladies I'd say
Definitely going to recommend this course to my sister! Love you guys
XOXO iBeauty is so adorable!! the website is just fabulous
IF you wanna get the hang of something this is a very good place to start.. Not really sure about the certifications
100% solid content, I never would've guessed
Great place to restart on your study habits!
As a fellow learner I'd vouch for iBeauty any time. These guys really know how to treat people!
In the past 2 yrs I did 8 courses with HF... this ones a clear winner.
All the stars I can give! ibeauty best of the bests
I love ibeauty because of their amazing features. Extended my studentship twice! it was a bundle of five courses I took and got busy with something else important, the acces expired, called them and said that three of the courses still not completed. They heard my problem and extended the access to the materials. Grateful to ibeauty, I actually became a fan of them. Very informative content and nice presentation indeed.
Institute of Beauty & Makeup is rated 4.80 based on 111 reviews