Institute of Beauty & Makeup Reviews

of reviewers recommend Institute of Beauty & Makeup

2039238705

info@ibeautymakeup.co.uk

Tell us how Institute of Beauty & Makeup made you happy
Easy and engaging. Loved the course!
Online learning is a great idea and ibeauty provides courses that are great value for money.
I learnt a lot from the course. Highly recommended.
Level 5 Certificate in Cleaning- good course indeed. Although it’s an advanced level course, you won’t find it hard to follow the content. Very engaging presentation.
I am from Nigeria and I completed two courses on this platform recently. Ibeauty is a really useful and convenient course provider in the UK. I want to recommend the Manicure and Nail Art course specially for the beauty professionals. This course is awesome in my opinion.
Amazing course, thanks!
Easy and convenient to do from home. I also found that the courses are compatible with smartphones and tablets too. It was really great for me.
Short and precise content. I liked it.
During the lockdown I had some free time and wanted to shine up my skills with online courses. Took several courses from this provider and completed all of them successfully! :) All the courses were good and nicely presented.
Price is too high. I won’t do a course here.
Thanks a lot guys! The courses are very rich and informative on this platform.
Easy to navigate. As a new learner it wasn’t a bit hard for me to do the course on this platform. I completed the course successfully with an accredited certification.
Loved it!! I also want to recommend ibeauty for other learners in the UK.
Grateful for the Makeup Artist course. It was a great experience. The content was so informative and easy.
I took courses from ibeauty makeup because they are really professional and provide good courses. RECOMMENDED!!
The content was interactive and really informative. Thanks guys
Great! Really enjoyable and the certificate they provide is awesome!
It was a great time doing the courses on ibeauty. During the covid-19 lockdown I wanted to do some study and sharpen my skills, so decided to take online courses. There were other options too but felt like ibeauty provides the perfect courses for me. Highly recommended for beauty professionals.
I liked the course, especially the detail demonstration helped me a lot to understand the content.
The Online Microblading Training and Certification Course is good. Recommended for those who are interested or already in the profession. You will get a lot of instructions and advanced techniques.
Institute of Beauty & Makeup is rated 4.71 based on 56 reviews