Institute of Beauty & Makeup Reviews

of reviewers recommend Institute of Beauty & Makeup

2039238705

info@ibeautymakeup.co.uk

Tell us how Institute of Beauty & Makeup made you happy
Course info was pretty bland and no sign of a certificate despite having paid for it. And all I get from customer service is ‘HOPEFULLY it will be processed soon’. ‘Hopefully’ isn’t really good enough for me.. beginning to think it’s a scam and I’ve wasted my money.
I’m satisfied with the content, it’s informative and easy to understand. Didn’t face any difficulties while doing the course. When requested for the printed certificate they charged additional costs for the delivery but delayed to send it. Got the certificate after a week. Looks professional by the way.
Whilst i bought gel nail course on wowcher and paid 9 pounds, it absolutely blows my mind that they are trying to say it’s worth 309???? Completed a course in less than an hour as you got a chinese speaking robot reading whats on the screen talking about basics that every person should already know. You can learn more watching youtube videos not spending a single penny. Robot kept saying there will be a video at the end of each module but no videos nor pictures. Tooootal waste of money and time. Whoever gave this course 5 star rating need to go get their heads checked
Price is too high. I won’t do a course here.
Two of my test results came out wrong although I chose the correct answers. I’m not satisfied with my course.
I took the party planning course to update myself with the latest information but it was disappointing. NOT RECOMMENDED!
Course design and syllabus is good but I couldn’t follow all the modules properly. Being a beginner I expected more elaboration and detailed explanations of the terms. Another minus point is I couldn’t access the course the day I purchased it.
Average! And I don’t like their high pricing. Guys , if you have lots of idle money, ignore my comment!
Institute of Beauty & Makeup is rated 1.75 based on 8 reviews