Institute of Beauty & Makeup Reviews

of reviewers recommend Institute of Beauty & Makeup

2039238705

info@ibeautymakeup.co.uk

Tell us how Institute of Beauty & Makeup made you happy
5 stars without any doubt, brilliant courses.
Good section of the subjects and they prepared the courses really easy and convenient. Highly recommended for the beginners.
Nice. Enjoyed the course.
Best course ever! Just loved it
It was a great experience joining the course. I wanted to take an evening class first but Julia, one of my local friends recommended ibeautymakeup.co.uk and said she did complete three courses with this provider. I really liked the course I took and want to thank the guys behind this amazing experience.
Good material to study. Got more than what I paid for
Excellent!
Effective customer support. I have had a great experience on this platform. Recommending Institute of Beauty & Makeup for the new learners.
Very comprehensive content design and user-friendly interface. Thanks
Took the diet and nutrition diploma last month. I completed another course before it and it was a personal hygiene course, but I couldn’t complete the later one because of my personal reasons. I was stuck in my project and it was difficult to study that time. However I called their support team and asked if I could do the rest of the course later. Adam from the support team was really really amazing and assured me that I can do the course at my own pace whenever I get time. I really loved this platform and their service :)
Highly recommended! I did several courses on this site and I’m impressed.
I completed the makeup artist advanced course within a few hours and got a certificate of completion. Thanks
It was a great course and I had fun doing the course. Content was easy to understand and. Although this was my first time doing an online course I found it easy and convenient.
Superb! Purchased the Diet & Nutrition Diploma with a coupon and I actually didn’t expect the course to be amazing as it is. Nice presentation and you will get a professional CPD accredited certificate after completing the course successfully. I will recommend the course for all my friends and family. Thanks
RECOMMENDED!!
The course I took was very professional and easy to do. I enjoyed it the whole time and completed the course within the first day.
Great customer support from this platform. Easy and quick solutions.
I received a good training from ibeautymakeup. 4 years in business and I have done a lot of courses- online and offline. During the lockdown I did two courses to pass my time as well as learn some advanced techniques.
Pretty good. I really appreciate the way they presented the course. It was a great combination of video, image and text and explained every point in detail.
Easy and engaging. Loved the course!
Institute of Beauty & Makeup is rated 4.71 based on 77 reviews