ILikeSheds Reviews

of reviewers recommend ILikeSheds
Live Chat

Tell us how ILikeSheds made you happy
Abysmal company- I saw on another review site that they pay minimum wage and run the business like a sweatshop and it shows!! Terrible quality shed, ridiculously long wait. No customer service to speak of. Avoid like the plague
This must be the worst company I have ever dealt with online. The initial advert stated that once ordered dispatch would contact within 10 days. That was the first of 20 promised contacts that never happened. It was always left to me to find out what else had gone wrong, and there was plenty but there was always a list of lies given out to cover and yes I mean lies.
i will never recommend your company to any body very very disappointed customer once something goes wrong you don't want to know 😤😤☹☹
We purchased the 10x8 garden shed. Delivered within time frame but the instructions that came with it did not correspond to the shed we had purchased.
Shed is of poor quality, panels bowed and nail gun was on too high a setting so the punched holes in the wood, some nails had gone all the way through leaving the panels lose.
It took us 2 days to build due to the problems we occurred and having to put things right.
Sent 2 emails of complaint - no response
I finally got hold of them in in-line chat, sent pictures of damage and problems, the response I got was
“The images shown look like the standard characteristics of our product, if you are having issues with gaps in the panels i suggest trying to drive the screws in further“
I find this unacceptable
Beware when using this company.
I ordered a bicycle shed on the 23rd April and it said it would arrive in 7 to 10 working days and after a month later I tried to contact them by email, phone and their Facebook page but got reply then after 5 weeks the shed was delivered but when I checked it there was only 3 parts out of 4 delivered with no floor or roof so I sent them another email explaining what has happened but as usual no reply I then phoned them and could only get them on the sales line and had to leave my name and number and they said they would get back to me but they haven’t so now I have an unfinished shed I have now lost patience with them and going to take it further my advise is to stay well away from this company who wants to take your money and then forget about you
Ordered the ‘Oakham Playhouses: 5 x 4 Wooden Playhouse’ and although it looks lovely made up the quality is poor.

I expected the wood for a child’s play house to be smooth and therefore safe however found the wood extremely rough in places so much so I do worry about my child becoming injured when playing inside.

Areas have needed to be sanded to ensure safety which is not what you expect when paying £285!

Overall pleased with the look but extremely disappointed with the quality and this was not a cheap product!!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE JOKE.
BOUGHT 2NO 3MX6M SHEDS, ARRIVED WITH MISSING PARTS.
WAITED 2 WEEKS ONLY FOR THE WRONG PARTS TO ARRIVE.
ASKED FOR THE SHEDS TO BE COLLECTED AND 2NO NEW SHEDS DROPPED OFF. ARRIVED TODAY WITH ONE SHED BUT COULDN'T GIVE IT TO ME BECAUSE THE SHEDS THAT WERE TO BE COLLECTED WERE NOT BOXED.
THREE WEEKS LATER £2200 OUT OF POCKET, SHEDS THAT CAN'T BE BUILT OR COLLECTED.
A COMPLETE SHAMBLES OF A COMPANY WITH ABSOLUTELY NO ONE TO HELP AFTER COUNTLESS PHONE CALLS

{
the shed size we were looking for was on sale so we ordered immediately expecting delivery to be 2 to 3 weeks as we are in rural Cornwall and expect to be low on any firm's list of destinations. To our surprise delivery was in 4 days!. The driver was very cheerful and unloaded where we asked him. First class service. The shed was as described in the advert and was reasonably easy to construct if you had help (more than 2 people was good). We were delighted.
ILikeSheds is rated 2.20 based on 10 reviews