inktoneroutlets.ca Reviews

of reviewers recommend inktoneroutlets.ca
Read inktoneroutlets.ca Reviews

service@inktoneroutlets.ca

Good quality ink at an inexpensive price
There were some weird debris on the drum but I was able to clean it and seems to be working.
Good product and service
Good service and excellent price point.
It has good service and arrival very fast. All items are working good.
Buyer experience has been flawless.
As to the product, I am not satisfied that the ink cartridge has as much capacity as I might reasonably expect, but I have no good way of knowing. It might be fine.
Thanks and good luck.
The ink was compatible with the hp6978 and there wasn't a difference with the quality. The service was prompt and professional.
Ordered ink cartridge and it was wrong one, I called and was helped by lady who sent me a link to reorder correct one. I sent the 1st cartridge back. I have since ordered cartridges and am pleased with service.
Ordered a multi-pack of ink cartridges for my printer. The first ones that were sent did not fit, but when i contacted the company, I was given a label to return the wrong ones free of charge, and the new ones (which were the right fit) were shipped to me right away. Strong customer service - thank you!
received order on time and was correct with a good price :-)
Ink good but the pages count by off 150 pg , but customer service is good .
I would by it again
unfortunately Brothers printers don't always accept your cartridge. So really a waste of money. Sorry Inktoner were excellent with contacting me & explaining that its a 'counter' problem & it can be resolved by re-inserting the 'brothers' toner before using theirs. Hope this will solve our issue. Their customer service is excellent.
I purchased 4 ink cartridges for my printer. The cartridges were a perfect match and the ink appears to be of good quality. There has be no issues when printing documents in color.
The quality is quite satisfactory considering the price.
inktoneroutlets.ca is rated 4.61 based on 126 reviews