inktoneroutlets.ca Reviews

of reviewers recommend inktoneroutlets.ca
Read inktoneroutlets.ca Reviews

service@inktoneroutlets.ca

Their ink was the cheapest that I could find for my printer and it works great. I had to contact them for an issue that I had (it was just that I messed up installing the new ink) and their customer service was fantastic to deal with. They helped me every step of the way. I will definitely order from them again when I need more ink.
Shipment came within a week.
Have used the new toner for about 3 weeks now and no issues.

Thank you very much fot fast shipping !!!!
Very good products!
...................
I thought my package was lost. Very quick to find and report location to me and did a follow up after package arrival to make sure tracking information was correct. Excellent customer service. Products work great too. Takes a bit longer to arrive than some online companies but quality of products and services are worth the wait. I will be using this service again in the future.
Quality and price you can’t beat!
Professional staff. I really wish if any improvement can be make on their Phone contact service.. I have tried 8 times to talk to live person but always get automated voice with no useful options!!
Initially, I was hesitant to try these. But, I've just received my 4th order. The cartridges work great in my Epson Workforce 500.
I absolutely recommend them
I’m very impressed with ur product and prompt delivery thank you I will be sure to recommend you to others👍
I am very pleased with the ink cartridge I received. It works well and the shipping was fast. Also terrific price including shipping. Have recommended this company to others and will buy from again in the future. Thank you!
All items ordered arrived on time and in good shape. No errors on order.
The order was delivered very quickly and the cartridges work as well as factory. The cost savings and quick delivery will make me a return customer.
Good fast efficient service. Good price and quality is good.
No-fuss signup during purchase and our purchase arrived very quickly.
It came in such a short time. Thank you for your attention.
Delivery on time. Good price
Fast service.
Excellent price, quick delivery and product exact as described and quality great.
The cartridge arrived sooner than expected, price was exceptional, as was the small shipping cost. I have not used it yet, but expect it will be fine. I'm impressed!
inktoneroutlets.ca is rated 4.61 based on 126 reviews