inktoneroutlets.ca Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend inktoneroutlets.ca
"Price and quality very good, would buy again. No problem with cartridges."
"I would love to write a review, it will cost you $25.00"
"It was on time! Very good! Thank you"
"received order on time and was correct with a good price :-)"
"Good quality and good price and prompt shipping."
"Ink good but the pages count by off 150 pg , but customer service is good . I would by it again"
"LaserJet toner for HP works very well. Performed alignment through LaserJet menu after installing them and the printing looks great."
"Good products, fast delivery, friendly staff."
"Excellent Service and Excellent Product I am very pleased."
"Bought for my HP and 2 of the inks caused my printer to have errors. Great price but i got what i paid for"
"Had an issue with one toner not working properly. I contacted the office and I was helped out very well. I am very satified with the service I received."
"I am please with the customer service with my situation with one of the toner. The black toner cartridge was given some dark edges on the paper. They reviewed my claim and gave me new cartridge. I am very happy with your company and planning to continue to purchase more to er cartridges. I am also going to give my referrals to my family and friends. Thanks for your prompt service. Your truly, Nolan Burke"
"Good customer service. Replace defective toner upon request!"
"unfortunately Brothers printers don't always accept your cartridge. So really a waste of money. Sorry"
"Exactly what I ordered...on time and at an amazing price. Cant beat this site."
"I found the customer service to be excellent. Flora gave me useful feedback and always got in touch promptly."
"Hi I got bad ink did let you know on a few occasions and still had no response"
Hi Diane,

We did respond to the all the emails including the last email response you had. Please double check your email and once we receive your response we can further assist you.
"Very quick delivery and great product! Purchased replacement cartridges a couple times now with no compaints"
"We've been using these ink cartridges for several months and find them to be excellent. These cartridges are high yield and last quite a bit longer than the manufacturers cartridges. Hands down a good product."
"Very fast delivery. Works exactly as advertised and less tha half the price of name brand"
inktoneroutlets.ca is rated 4.30 based on 44 reviews