inktoneroutlets.ca Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend inktoneroutlets.ca
"Got a good price and delivery reasonable"
"Excellent prices and fast and friendly service"
"Great service, great price, need I say more."
"Order number 6475. Placed order on Feb.o8/19, haven't received order and unable to track order. Please let me know the status of my order then i will write a review.Thank you"
"I will not shop anywhere else for printer cartridges. great prices, great quality and very very fast delivery!!"
"Fair price speedy delivery thank you"
"gret price, fast shipping"
"Great tonners and quick shipping!"
"The ink was compatible with the hp6978 and there wasn't a difference with the quality. The service was prompt and professional."
"Good products."
"Fast delivery"
"Quick shipping and great product! Will order again from inktoneroutlets.ca."
"I took a chance and order my ink cartridge. Thinking if it's no good I'm not out much money. I am so very happy with my purchase. $100 cheaper than purchasing a new one and it works great. It came from one end of the country to the other in only 5 days. I've already recommended this company to other friends."
"Fantastic! Got 2 sets of ink refills for my Canon printer usually retailing for 70 to 85 dollars. I paid $34. for both sets. The ink quality seems the same. Even with the postage it's a great deal."
"Exactly as ordered, arrived quick and printer works just fine with the toner!! This is my 2nd order for the same Brother Printer toner"
"My first order took about 10 days to get but seems to work good. Glad I found inktoneroutlets"
"Hi - ink is much cheaper than anywhere else in Canada and arrived here very quickly. Thank you!"
"Very easy to order and quick shipping. Great price."
"This was my 4th order placed with inktoneroutlets.ca I am pleased with the promptness of the shipping of my order (usually the next business day), and in receiving the shipment. For the type of printing I do, the quality of the ink is very good and the prices are excellent. Well worth the time and money spent."
"Package arrived on time and works great!"
inktoneroutlets.ca is rated 4.53 based on 79 reviews