inktoneroutlets.ca Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend inktoneroutlets.ca
"Their ink was the cheapest that I could find for my printer and it works great. I had to contact them for an issue that I had (it was just that I messed up installing the new ink) and their customer service was fantastic to deal with. They helped me every step of the way. I will definitely order from them again when I need more ink."
"Shipment came within a week. Have used the new toner for about 3 weeks now and no issues. Thank you"
"Thank you very much fot fast shipping !!!!"
"Good quality ink at an inexpensive price"
"Very good products!"
"..................."
"I thought my package was lost. Very quick to find and report location to me and did a follow up after package arrival to make sure tracking information was correct. Excellent customer service. Products work great too. Takes a bit longer to arrive than some online companies but quality of products and services are worth the wait. I will be using this service again in the future."
"Quality and price you can’t beat!"
"Professional staff. I really wish if any improvement can be make on their Phone contact service.. I have tried 8 times to talk to live person but always get automated voice with no useful options!!"
"Initially, I was hesitant to try these. But, I've just received my 4th order. The cartridges work great in my Epson Workforce 500. I absolutely recommend them"
"I’m very impressed with ur product and prompt delivery thank you I will be sure to recommend you to others👍"
"I ordered a four pack of this ink for my Epson Workforce 630 printer as the price was quite reasonable and they were advertised as NEW and claim to be guaranteed. They arrived quite promptly via Canada Post and were sent with a tracking number. When they arrived I was surprised to see these were not packaged in a box like most I've purchased in the past, but were individually sealed in plastic tearaway pouches, however there is no expiry date on any of these four cartridges. I have not yet installed them as my printer is not empty at the moment, but I was surprised to find two of the cartridges had paper labels on the outside of the plastic wrapper which has been peeled away. This leads me to believe these cartridges may have been returned to the seller prior to being shipped to me. I took a photo to show, but this review does not allow me to post it so I will send this post via email with the photo to the company for clarification."
"I am very pleased with the ink cartridge I received. It works well and the shipping was fast. Also terrific price including shipping. Have recommended this company to others and will buy from again in the future. Thank you!"
"All items ordered arrived on time and in good shape. No errors on order."
"The order was delivered very quickly and the cartridges work as well as factory. The cost savings and quick delivery will make me a return customer."
"Good fast efficient service. Good price and quality is good."
"No-fuss signup during purchase and our purchase arrived very quickly."
"There were some weird debris on the drum but I was able to clean it and seems to be working."
"It came in such a short time. Thank you for your attention."
"Delivery on time. Good price"
inktoneroutlets.ca is rated 4.61 based on 126 reviews