insuranceconnectionusa Reviews

of reviewers recommend insuranceconnectionusa
Read insuranceconnectionusa Reviews

About insuranceconnectionusa:

Our mission is to make sure our clients have the coverage you need for the best possible price. Our agents provide concierge level service reviewing your coverage every year to make sure you have the best coverage at the lowest rate.

940-382-4700

bob@icusa-tx.com

1430 Robinson Rd, Suite 130

Tell us how insuranceconnectionusa made you happy
They take care of all my insurance needs. They have for more than 10 years.
Always helpful and willing to help.
Very knowledgeable regarding insurance products. Got coverage for no extra cost.
EXCELLENT SERVICE.
Appreciate your help negotiating the insurance world.
I am very satisfied with your service Thank you
Great staff who keep me informed about any changes and work to make sure I have the right coverage for my needs.
The staff is very professional and considerate of our time and insure needs.
I was very pleased with the agent (Jessica) who I dealt with.
Bob was so nice and very informative. He was also very patient with me asking so many questions.
I received a lot of help with picking the best coverage for my insurance. Jessica Barthold helped me understand all of the options and has been very helpful with all of my questions.
Elisa was very helpful and patient explaining all of the insurance options for my situation. She even helped me with my daughters situation as much as she could. I highly recommend using them for your health insurance needs and questions!
Professional and friendly staff. Very knowledgeable.
Great service. Talked to Jessica on the phone, she gave a great quote, and everything was ready for us when we stopped in. We even have our proof of insurance cards for the cars already. We love doing business in person, it's very refreshing.
Employees are Very helpful!
Mr. Garrison was so informative to me, and he helped me choose the policies which I believe will provide the best medical coverage for me personally. Trying to make these decisions on my own was overwhelming, and since he had been highly recommended to me, I trusted his insights. Bob was able to put our plans into action, and I'm happy to say that my coverage begins in a week. Thanks so much.
Wonderful customer service!
Jessica was great in helping me get the best coverage for my home and auto. She really made switching easy and painless. Thanks
Insurance Connection did a great job on our insurance. Would absolutely use them again.
Good customer service is one of the things that sets Insurance Connection apart. No matter if it was Auto, Home, Health, Life insurance or Medicare, they always went the extra mile to make sure we were in the best policy for our circumstances. They gave us the information we needed to make the best decision among the many carriers they represent. Most important, they are there to help with any followup issues that may arise with the carriers.
insuranceconnectionusa is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews