ICUSA Bob Garrison Reviews

of reviewers recommend ICUSA Bob Garrison
Telephone
Read ICUSA Bob Garrison Reviews

About ICUSA Bob Garrison:

Our mission is to provide education and superior customer service so you can make the best decision for your health care needs. Plus we provide lifetime service for your Medicare, life or health insurance policy. This means when claims occur, you are not alone. You will have our experts on hand to help you sort through the issues

940-382-4700

bob@icusa-tx.com

1430 Robinson Rd, Suite 130,

Tell us how ICUSA Bob Garrison made you happy
Bob was great , tanks for all you do.
I was dreading going through the Medicare enrollment process because of being inundated with calls and advertisements. However, Bob made transitioning to Medicare very easy and painless! He took the time to get all my details and helped me identify my needs so I was able to make an educated decision. I highly recommend him.
Bob, did a good job explaining the process and getting me signed up.
Great service
Excellent service, recommended to friends who also were very happy with service.
Bob helped John and I to find a more affordable healthcare plan. His advice was invaluable and follow up reliable.
Bette
Excellent service. I have recommended Bob Garrison to several of my friends. They all raved about his knowledge and helpfulness in understanding Medicare!!
Bob is prompt you return phone calls. Very professional and knowledgeable
Bob was very friendly and knowledgeable. He made the whole process so easy. Answered all our questions and concerns.
Bob was so patience! He went above and beyond! I couldn’t have asked for anyone kinder! Thanks so much!
Very helpful and professional
Extremely helpful, was set up for insurance very smoothly and quick,
Bob was very knowledge and patient. He explain and send a comparison so I can make a decision which is best for us. Thank you
Bob Garrison was a pleasure to work with. I had talked to 3 other Medicare Consultants and 3 different Medicare locations. Bob’s demeanor was calm and his Power Point presentation made it an easy decision to work with him. If anyone ask me in the future about dealing with their Medicare needs I will highly recommend Insurance Connections USA and Bob Garrison.
Bob was very responsive and informative. He directed and aided us to the best insurance for our situation and needs. We have used him before and will use him again.
Lots of help. Very satisfied.
I had trouble getting to sign the necessary paperwork to renew my policy. The Internet I have is not secure, so Thankfully Bob was able to do it the old fashioned way over a 3- way call, he spent all afternoon with me to make sure everything was fine.
ICUSA Bob Garrison 5 star review on 28th April 2020
Very helpful and prompt in answering questions. Made changing to Medicare an easy process. Thanks.
Bob and the Insurance Connection team always work hard to give our family the best rates and best service possible.
Great customer service!!