ICUSA Bob Garrison Reviews

of reviewers recommend ICUSA Bob Garrison
Telephone
Read ICUSA Bob Garrison Reviews

About ICUSA Bob Garrison:

Our mission is to provide education and superior customer service so you can make the best decision for your health care needs. Plus we provide lifetime service for your Medicare, life or health insurance policy. This means when claims occur, you are not alone. You will have our experts on hand to help you sort through the issues

940-382-4700

bob@icusa-tx.com

1430 Robinson Rd, Suite 130,

Tell us how ICUSA Bob Garrison made you happy
I have been with Insurance Connections and Bob Garrison for approx 5 years. I appreciate their professionalism and integrity. Bob Garrison answers all of my questions and if he does not know the answer, he will do the research to find out. He also stays on top of things so that I have not missed any deadlines.
Bob and his staff are knowledgeable, responsive and proactive. They always review my plans and keep me informed to options and changes. Could not be happier with their service.
Their awesome to work with!
Excellent service & quick response to questions! Very professional!
very thorough, with the customers best interest
I’m very happy with the service I’ve received from Bob and have recommended him to friends.
Reminds me of the Independent insurance agency owned by my father-in-law for many years, personal, competitive, caring -- a place I would highly recommend to anyone.
We have been very pleased with Insurance Connection USA. Bob Garrison is very knowledgeable and is consistently quick to respond. He always helps us find the best value!
Very helpful and the best ever.
I was very impressed with how professional Bob and Kathy were. What a delightful and pleasant experience. Thanks so much. Fred Hoster
I have both called twice and emailed Jill for some comparative quotes on homeowners and auto policys. Three weeks have elapsed since the first call. I have now conducted my own research and saved over $ 1400 from previous year. Why do I need IC, I don't any longer. No phone calls pleas....
Great people to work with. Very personal and caring.
Bob made a clear explanation of the plan that best suited our needs.
Bob Garrison is an exceptional consultant!!
They are all very good.
Excellent service. Knowledgeable and courteous staff.
For the most part always responsive and informative.
They take care of all my insurance needs. They have for more than 10 years.
Always helpful and willing to help.
Very knowledgeable regarding insurance products. Got coverage for no extra cost.
ICUSA Bob Garrison is rated 4.93 based on 91 reviews