ICUSA Bob Garrison Reviews

of reviewers recommend ICUSA Bob Garrison
Telephone
Read ICUSA Bob Garrison Reviews

About ICUSA Bob Garrison:

Our mission is to provide education and superior customer service so you can make the best decision for your health care needs. Plus we provide lifetime service for your Medicare, life or health insurance policy. This means when claims occur, you are not alone. You will have our experts on hand to help you sort through the issues

940-382-4700

bob@icusa-tx.com

1430 Robinson Rd, Suite 130,

Tell us how ICUSA Bob Garrison made you happy
Mr. Garrison was so informative to me, and he helped me choose the policies which I believe will provide the best medical coverage for me personally. Trying to make these decisions on my own was overwhelming, and since he had been highly recommended to me, I trusted his insights. Bob was able to put our plans into action, and I'm happy to say that my coverage begins in a week. Thanks so much.
Wonderful customer service!
Insurance Connection did a great job on our insurance. Would absolutely use them again.
Good customer service is one of the things that sets Insurance Connection apart. No matter if it was Auto, Home, Health, Life insurance or Medicare, they always went the extra mile to make sure we were in the best policy for our circumstances. They gave us the information we needed to make the best decision among the many carriers they represent. Most important, they are there to help with any followup issues that may arise with the carriers.
Bob asked us questions to find out what we wanted and needed. Gave us the options for health and prescription coverage. We picked the best for us with his help.

Bob did an excellent job we would highly recommend him and Insurance Connections.
Quote was provided in timely manner.
I’m extremely pleased with customer service I received at ICUSA. Jessica made the process of shopping for insurance virtually effortless.
Jessica has been very helpful with all my insurance needs. When I had an accident she is the first one I contacted and was willing to get the claim started.
Mu husband and I recently changed insurance companies because we were tired of getting the runaround from our local agent. I know Jessica Barthold personally, and I am so glad that we decided to work with her and Insurance Connection. Jessica allowed us to come by after work which was super convenient, and the entire process was pain free. She was able to find us affordable insurance that met our every need. We were able to save hundreds on our vehicle and homeowner's insurance, and I just wish we would have made the change sooner. I highly recommend Jessica Barthold and Insurance Connection to anyone looking to make the switch. Insurance is painful enough, so why not make it easy on yourself and give them a call!?
Insurance Connection saved us a lot on our home and auto. Great customer service.
Excellent service!
Insurance Connection has the friendliest office staff. Bob is very knowledgeable and has helped make Medicare decisions much less confusing.
Great customer service! Thank you for helping me find the best policy and saving me money on my auto insurance.
Insurance connections is the best they take there time to help you find the one that fits your needs every body that works there is very nice They have helped us for the last six years.
Great service during my transition to a new carrier.
Insurance Connection USA has always provided insurance products above and beyond any other insurance provider I’ve used: on price, value AND service. I’ve been with Bob at ICUSA for over a decade with home, auto and health insurance. It’s comforting that, when a claim is inevitably filed, that I always have someone on my side to help me through the ordeal. Thanks ICUSA!
The best customer service I have experienced with any insurance agency, I think you guys are the best.
Insurance Connection saved us several hundred dollars on our auto and home insurance costs. I would recommend them to anyone looking for better coverage at a better price.
ICUSA Bob Garrison is rated 4.93 based on 82 reviews