ICUSA Bob Garrison Reviews

Based on 114 reviews
Telephone
Read ICUSA Bob Garrison Reviews

About ICUSA Bob Garrison:

Our mission is to provide education and superior customer service so you can make the best decision for your health care needs. Plus we provide lifetime service for your Medicare, life or health insurance policy. This means when claims occur, you are not alone. You will have our experts on hand to help you sort through the issues

940-382-4700

bob@icusa-tx.com

1430 Robinson Rd, Suite 130,
Corinth, TX

Tell us how ICUSA Bob Garrison made you happy
He is very knowledgeable, honest as well as professional. He is a very kind and helps you to understand and get what best fits your needs. I have recommended him to several persons and they have also signed with him.also You know you are in good hands with Bob.
Very informative and easy to work with
Have truly appreciated the advice and the hand-holding to navigate through a complicated system.
Bob helped me determine best health plan in a very short period of time.
Bob is great to work with and he was able to answer all my Medicare questions as well as the sign-up
Bob Garrisons is extremely knowledgeable about Medicare and supplementary health insurance. He guided me and my wife in finding new coverage after moving from CA to TX. Thank you Bob!
Bob helped us navigate through the medicare system and supplement insurance. He was very informative and we felt we had his attention throughout the process. Thank you for all your help! Linda Rhodes
Mr.Garrison was great and very helpful. He made it easy to understand just what kind of insurance I needed, and wanted. Thank You Mary Ann Poe
I have known Bob many years and he has always been great help!
Shopping for the perfect Medicare Advantage plan was easy-breezy with Mr. Bob Garrison at ICUSA. I am thankful for my original insurance broker who referred me to Bob since my case was a little more confusing.
Bob is amazing. He is very thorough but also simplifies the issues. Very good at his job. Both my wife I am have used him.
Bob helped us a great deal with our healthcare insurance coverage as we move from a Group Health Insurance with our employment to Medicare and a Supplement plan. He was an excellent coach and advisor.
Bob hit a home run for us ! Mark twice!
efficient easy to work with
I loved working with Bob! He is very detailed and kind with what could have been a stressful time. Knew exactly what the next step was and answered all my questions and was relieved to have it behind me.
Bob Garrison is very knowledgeable about the transition to Medicare, and SO EASY to work with! Thank you for all of your research and assistance.
Mr. Garrison was a Great help in picking out my Medicare supplement plan!
very easy work with , a knew what he was doing matt
Great resource!
Bob was very helpful and responsive to our questions. He came to our house. He described our options and helped us to narrow down the insurance choices to those that best met our needs. He is knowledgeable and clarified areas we were confused about. His input and guidance were invaluable in navigating the bewildering array of medicare healthcare options. Appreciate him!
ICUSA Bob Garrison is rated 5.0 based on 114 reviews