Internaldoors.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Internaldoors.co.uk

How would you rate Internaldoors.co.uk ?

(optional)

H McAlonan
"Disgraceful customer care- do not use Bought 2 doors, delivered on street on a pallet, co erced by delivery driver to sign paperwork as delivered. When a week later after storing as per instruction when totally inadequate packaging(cardboard edges and plastic wrap) discovered both doors damaged. Internal doors position which they will not budge on is that as I didn't report within 48 hours of delivery then I cannot get replacement. This is in contravention of the consumer protection act 2015, even if the t and c's say please report within 2 days, this is a request not a statement if warranty validity. I am now sending my doors back at my cost which I will still claim and they are now threatening to reduce my refund should there be more damage than reported. If they do a lawyer will step in on my behalf. So upshot is, internal doors don't trust customer so put up wall to stop returns rather than investigate damage in transit due to totally inadequate packaging. Disgusted and angry."
Internaldoors.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews