Nested Naturals Reviews

1-866-992-3677

hello@nestednaturals.com

525 Seymour Street
Suite 301

How would you rate Nested Naturals ?

(optional)

"I bought the vitamin D3 and have been nauseated for3 hours now, really wish it had come back up rather than hours of agony. Now I am questioning the ingredients ."
Jana K
"Nested Naturals reached out to me and offered a discount code to shop their products. After researching the company for myself and the types of vitamins they sell, I was very interested! I was pleased to see they offer all natural products, as well as vegan. I chose 3 products to try and I have to say I am very happy with all of them!! I will definitely be re-purchasing again. I am so glad Nested Naturals introduced themselves to me!"
Patricia B
Verified Buyer
"Excellent"
"It's VEGAN:))) Finaly another new company prooving that it's not necessary to use animals to make great products,thank you guys!!! I take 2 capsules every day before going to sleep and I feel great! Excellent product."
"The best products and the best service!! Thank you!"
"Great customer service, high quality product."
"Product has worked very well and I have seen a good improvement from the first day I took the tablets. My only concern is the availability of your products in Canada. It is my understanding your distributor is located in Calgary, AB so I figure you would ship within the country. I'm hoping in the future you can start shipping your products up north. I appreciate your time and thank you for making a great quality supplement such as the Magnesium Glycinate Chelate. All the best."
Hi Jairo, thank you so much for your review! We've been working very hard to move our products into more countries and while our full product line isn't available in Canada we've recently began selling our Magnesium Glycinate Chelate supplement through Amazon.ca!

Hi Jairo,

I'm super happy to inform you that we now ship internationally from www.nestednaturals.com :)

Stay happy & healthy,
Nested Naturals
"Thank you. My problem has never been falling asleep, just waking after a couple of hours. I believe I am sleeping longer now. Still averaging 5 hrs, but that is an improvement...."
"It's really good and helps my digestion. I mix it with juice and a little water."
"Great product!!! It really works!"
"very good."
"Love this product!!!"
"I really like the Magnesium but the greens are not very tasty. I had gotten some that were flavored and called orange creamsicle and were so good. With super greens I added orange juice and milk and not much improvement."
"There were some shipping issues with my order, which were no fault of IntraNaturals. All was resolved due to IntraNaturals' excellent customer service response! I highly recommend them and am very pleased with their product."
"Good product and it helps with constipation."
Jennifer R