ipaytotal Reviews

of reviewers recommend ipaytotal
Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how ipaytotal made you happy
After singing an agreement with them on the 3rd their site, CRM and the payment bridge is down, nobody from the company responds to our questions. Ipaytotal-totally unprofessional company and they should work on the beach selling donuts.
Great support
Trusted platform and good customer support. If you integrate it into your site, you will hassle free payment system and professional customer support.
I just signed up for iPayTotal 3 weeks ago. Their payment software is really good and rock solid. Customer support is good. All my customers pay me via their transactions. Payout is timely so far, I have received one payment for my transactions. Good company.
Everyone I spoke with was polite and was well-informed. I felt comfortable enough on my first contact with merchant one that I decided to sign up. I also didn't have to be placed on hold or talk to a robot.
If you are a high risk business, you can use them. They accept accounts fairly quickly and provide a good payments gateway.
I called them up on phone. They helped me setup my account. I feel secure with these guys providing the payment gateway. Good trustworthy company.
A great company. Always responsive. I wanted a partner that I could trust for high value transactions and they are really good.
Staff and customer service is good - something that we always look for in a company. Our merchant account is one which could have a lot of fraudulent refund transactions and they were the right partners for us.
A great international payment gateway. This is exactly the team we were looking for and we highly recommend them. The backend tech used by them is secure as well.
Great company for offshore merchant accounts. I needed an account for high money transfer. Their customer support is really good. Fees is also less compared to others.
I've worked with iPayTotal on a number of accounts now -- they're quick to offer support and work hard to resolve issues. Their API is also easy to work with. A lovely company and a great tool for competitively priced credit card processing.
Ipaytotal's platform is the best class for businesses involved in gaming and forex
This is a great payments processing company with a low cost fee structure. The customer service is also great and they are quite responsive.
Overall experience with Ipaytotal has been really awesome so far. Our customers and us love the efficiency of payments through this platform, would recommend to everyone."
The team has been fantastic in helping us during COVID-19 by providing suggestions, solutions and quick follow up.
Ipaytotal helps us to process customer payments with ease. When you can make the buying experience easy, customers appreciate your business and Ipaytotal helps us and our customers.I love them
Great merchant account processing. We’ve been using them for years. They have an easy to use platform and can easily adjust to your business needs. Thanks guys for providing a great service. Thank you
ipaytotal is one of the best companies we have ever done business with! Every single person we have interacted with has been friendly, understanding, efficient, and effective. They have always gone out of their way to make sure they’ve answered every question and solved every problem we’ve ever thrown at them. And on top of all that, their fees are quite competitive for us!
Scam company set up to steal credit card details
ipaytotal is rated 4.09 based on 137 reviews