ipaytotal Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ipaytotal

How would you rate ipaytotal ?

"IPAYTOTAL has been the most streamlined, thorough, and prompt credit card processing company our business has ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Their amazing customer service (Thomas) and speed of completion has certainly more than surpassed our expectations. We would without a doubt recommend them to any business looking for exceptional help, competitive rates, and a remarkably fast turnaround! 5 out of 5 stars."
Kathy Martin
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank iPayTotal for being helpful and resourceful through my introduction and application process. Their professionalism and knowledge in the product and services was key. I look forward to continuing my business with iPayTotal Merchant Services."
Nikhat Khan
"I highly recommend iPayTotal for your merchant service needs. The team was extremely helpful in guiding me through the process. Between the support I was provided and the level of service I received, I cannot recommend them enough. iPayTotal was great from start to end."
ipaytotal is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews