ipaytotal Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend ipaytotal
12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact ipaytotal?

Tell us how ipaytotal made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"I recently had the pleasure of working with iPayToTal and words cannot tell how pleased I was with my whole experience. They had me up and running in two business days and helped out in every way possible. I will be recommending them to anyone I come across that needs a merchant account."
Are you ipaytotal? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"“Great customer service and fantastic rates. Highly recommended.”"
"Up to this point, everything with Ipaytotal has been great! Ruchi and everyone else was a huge help in setting up the MID Account with the lowest fee possible for a high risk merchant like me. This kind of customer service is rare."
"iPayTotal is the best solution for our business. they have all payment solution and much more. i recommended all customers."
"I paytotal is a scam please dont trust them they will never pay u on time"
And thats the reason you have been processing with us from last 3 months and then when the BANK shut your MID you are posting bad reviews to blackmail us !!!
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank iPayTotal for being helpful and resourceful through my introduction and application process. Their professionalism and knowledge in the product and services was key. I look forward to continuing my business with iPayTotal Merchant Services."
"I highly recommend iPayTotal for your merchant service needs. The team was extremely helpful in guiding me through the process. Between the support I was provided and the level of service I received, I cannot recommend them enough. iPayTotal was great from start to end."
ipaytotal is rated 4.29 based on 7 reviews