iPhoneIMEI.Net Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend iPhoneIMEI.Net

Tell us how iPhoneIMEI.Net made you happy

"Everything works great"
"It took 3 days and I had to pay two different fees ( I didn't know about the second one). But in the end it was unlocked and this was what I was expecting. Great service just would suggest being more clear about the fees."
"First and foremost I loved the speed of your service everything was prompt I inserted a different carriers sim card and I was able to dial another phone with no problems. Now the proof of the pudding will be when my wife visits China I don't know why but I feel confident it'll work from there thank you glad I found you I will recommend to others"
"Fake reviews. Run around, need to use premium service, or if you want refund, prove it's not owed on or stolen by using their fake affiliated free checker site."
"It unlocked very easy,great instructions to unlock"
"Really useful service. I bought an iPhone 8 plus that was supposed to be unlocked but it wasn't. I had to take the premium service to unlock it. My phone was unlocked in almost a week, but it works perfectly now."
"iPhone 5s I brought the phone from Walmart it was supposed to be unlocked but the phone was lock so I look the company up and yes they unlocked my phone after 2 days I’m happy they was able to help me."
"Honest and secure unlock method Iphone 4 sim unlocked in about 4 days IMEI : 013272000290221. You should really read the terms and conditions first. Good service."
"Best iPhone unlocked service ever!! Definitely will return. Thank you!"
"Iphone 4 sim unlocked in about 4 days IMEI : 013272000290221. You should really read the terms and conditions first. Good service."
"Amazing service"
"Good service but a bit costly"
"This process was nice and pretty easy and fairly quick! I would do it again for sure."
"I will say this is a great service. Fast and easy"
"At first I was very hesitant about using them because I have failed numerous times with other people. I had nothing to lose especially if it worked. I'm am truly amazed that they got it work and everyone looking to get this done stop wasting your time and have them do it first you will be extremely happy and can do whatever you want with your phone."
"Smooth easy and fast service, phone works perfectly....thank you kindly."
"Excellent"
"Quick and effective! Would recommend no problem"
"Efficient and reliable service!"
"Great service got it after 8 days, worked without a hitch for my iPhone XS Max. Thanks a lot. Will use again.."
iPhoneIMEI.Net is rated 3.55 based on 33 reviews