iPhoneIMEI.Net Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend iPhoneIMEI.Net

Tell us how iPhoneIMEI.Net made you happy

"First they told me after the quoted price that the carrier had stopped the unlocks. Then after 10 days they asked me to pay another $105. After paying that they said it would take another 10 days and I could pay extra to have my phone unlocked in 2 days. And yes they unlocked in 2 days. But it wasn't a permanent unlock as they claim. After a reset the phone was re-locked. Emails sent to them goes unanswered. I made a mistake, hopefully mine and other reviews out here, will help people stay away from this sham."
"iphoneimei.net did not inform me prior to the payment that i was only purchasing a pre-ordering service. Iphoneimei.net made me believe that i was buying the unlock itself. Before paying Iphoneimei.net did NOT inform about purchasing a pre-ordering service. Instead Iphoneimei.net makes the customer believe that he is buying the unlock service. Now they refusing to refund the payment and did not provide the promised unlock service. So I paid 30 USD for nothing."
"They cannot unlock any iCloud locked devices which are currently sold by Apple, other than iPhone 5S and previous models which are discontinued by apple. Even if the device is a clean one they will make it a barred device which gives a msg (THIS SMARTPHONE IS UNCLEAN. This smartphone/tablet has been reported lost and is currently blocked by 1 or more networks.) You can check your device status on the website (cleancheck.me) prior to proceeding. I submitted proof that my devices are clean ones and they refused to process card refunds. And when it comes to iPad devices is also the same scenario, they only can unlock devices which are discontinued by apple. Please do not waste time submitting to remove iCloud or network locks which are currently sold by Apple and which are currently in contracts with any mobile network. They will not refund your money either. Please stay away from these scammers."
iPhoneIMEI.Net is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews