iPhoneIMEI.Net Reviews

of reviewers recommend iPhoneIMEI.Net
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how iPhoneIMEI.Net made you happy
iphoneimei.net did not inform me prior to the payment that i was only purchasing a pre-ordering service. Iphoneimei.net made me believe that i was buying the unlock itself. Before paying Iphoneimei.net did NOT inform about purchasing a pre-ordering service. Instead Iphoneimei.net makes the customer believe that he is buying the unlock service. Now they refusing to refund the payment and did not provide the promised unlock service. So I paid 30 USD for nothing.
NOT RECOMMENDED! After I paid £20, I've received an email where I was assured the unlock is ready to be done. After paying another £30 they told me the phone is unclean (all mayor blacklist says the phone is clean, even the operator itself), and extra service is needed. In all cases, about this you should be informed after the first check, like the other services do. The customer service does not respond at all, after three emails sent I give it up. Try to avoid loosing of money and use another, more profesional service.
iPhoneIMEI.Net is rated 4.04 based on 71 reviews