iPhoneIMEI.Net Reviews

of reviewers recommend iPhoneIMEI.Net
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how iPhoneIMEI.Net made you happy
Avoid at all costs FRAUD SCAM Been waiting over a year now See pics below Paid for premium service It's a scam Possitive reviews are fake I have numerous photos but won't let me attach them
stay away from them, don't waste your time and money. scam and liars
SCAMMERS Keep away from these guys
They steal your money and will not provide an unlock code. They will just say that you paid only for pre-unlock - whatever that means. Poor customer service and refuses refund.
Bad service, just taking money from customers for nothing
Watch out i went on the website and it said for only $28 you can unlock your iphone so i did that. I paid eith Visa and paid the $28 now that payment went through its telling me to add another $33 to finish to process. I emailed the company for refund and the support was very rude and said no refunds. It's a trick they tell you a low price so you start paying and after payment goes through it tells you we need more money. What a joke and worse service. DO NOT TRUST !
Fake reviews. Run around, need to use premium service, or if you want refund, prove it's not owed on or stolen by using their fake affiliated free checker site.
PLEASE READ AND SIGN THE PETITION AGAINST THIS FRAUD AT: https://www.change.org/p/scammed-by-iphoneimei-net Thank you!
NOT RECOMMENDED! After I paid £20, I've received an email where I was assured the unlock is ready to be done. After paying another £30 they told me the phone is unclean (all mayor blacklist says the phone is clean, even the operator itself), and extra service is needed. In all cases, about this you should be informed after the first check, like the other services do. The customer service does not respond at all, after three emails sent I give it up. Try to avoid loosing of money and use another, more profesional service.
I tried to purchase the service online using 2 different credit cards from Fortune 100 companies (Citi & Bank of America). After receiving an error message from them I emailed customer service. They said I needed to try a different card as my banks may not allow international purchases. That is a red flag. These banks (mentioned above) are international and do not reject transactions from reputable companies. Apparently IMEI.net will not take paypal either. I will not conduct business with bogus, un-secured entities. Dan C . Charlotte, NC USA
I tried with an iPad and it didn't work so they gave me a voucher that didn't work later for an iPhone. I wrote to them but received just automatic emails with stupid answers, but nothing explaining why the voucher doesn't work or giving me a soluition, or a refund.
its scamer and i will go to the police to make report they took 70 dollars for nothing . they never unlock my phones i send e mail for them . "you see the people what talking about you i send you links below , to see what hapen and i belive is corect because i was try to unlock 4 phones with you but always negative and you just asking me for an complishment payment . i hope you can prouve me the wrong of this videos of the people what talking about you i hope to refound my money or you unlock my cell phones if not lets me tell you guys congratulation you doing good to take the money of people but dont wory evry thing have end . thamks again . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvouRRPvhz0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAQg_vXjJAo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqohxDnnZE"
First they told me after the quoted price that the carrier had stopped the unlocks. Then after 10 days they asked me to pay another $105. After paying that they said it would take another 10 days and I could pay extra to have my phone unlocked in 2 days. And yes they unlocked in 2 days. But it wasn't a permanent unlock as they claim. After a reset the phone was re-locked. Emails sent to them goes unanswered. I made a mistake, hopefully mine and other reviews out here, will help people stay away from this sham.
iphoneimei.net did not inform me prior to the payment that i was only purchasing a pre-ordering service. Iphoneimei.net made me believe that i was buying the unlock itself. Before paying Iphoneimei.net did NOT inform about purchasing a pre-ordering service. Instead Iphoneimei.net makes the customer believe that he is buying the unlock service. Now they refusing to refund the payment and did not provide the promised unlock service. So I paid 30 USD for nothing.
They cannot unlock any iCloud locked devices which are currently sold by Apple, other than iPhone 5S and previous models which are discontinued by apple. Even if the device is a clean one they will make it a barred device which gives a msg (THIS SMARTPHONE IS UNCLEAN. This smartphone/tablet has been reported lost and is currently blocked by 1 or more networks.) You can check your device status on the website (cleancheck.me) prior to proceeding. I submitted proof that my devices are clean ones and they refused to process card refunds. And when it comes to iPad devices is also the same scenario, they only can unlock devices which are discontinued by apple. Please do not waste time submitting to remove iCloud or network locks which are currently sold by Apple and which are currently in contracts with any mobile network. They will not refund your money either. Please stay away from these scammers.
iPhoneIMEI.Net is rated 4.04 based on 71 reviews