iSafeshield.net Reviews

of reviewers recommend iSafeshield.net

Tell us how iSafeshield.net made you happy
larry was very much help to me i didn't know what to do and he fixed it for me!!!he is AWESOME!!!
Larry was very professional in updating/fixing my computer.
Mia Very Good
Mia has provided great information helping me solve my PC issues. She was very professional and patient all along. I would highly recommend your services to others. Thank you very much.
Damon Romero
Verry good
Was a great help !
The service that was provided was explained in. detail
I had two persons to assist me with service to my computer. They were persistent in order to get the job completed over several hours. There was some confusion about the devices covered by security package. Clarification was given before interaction was completed.
Larry was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and polite. He explained things to me that I understood.
He is good man that he could pay more attention to me
very nice man. helped well and i really appreciate him.
LARRY, done an excellent job.
Larry was extremely helpful and patient, taking time to make sure I understood everything. He was most helpful in getting my protection started and switched over.
Larry was of much help & accomplished what I needed!
Larry, saved my day. he saved my computer from the dumpster.
thank s for your service, john g.
very good, very efficient and professional
Excellent job
Patient and very well informed. Did not pressure me in any way. He was willing to listen to my delima and provide the necessary functions that were best for me at this time. i appreciate the mannerly way he has conduted himself. Thank you
Joshua was very good and all concerns was resolved.
Jeff is very helpful and patient
thank you for all your much needed help. Larry was very helpful & conducted our conversation in a very professional and help ful way.
iSafeshield.net is rated 4.88 based on 344 reviews