iSafeshield.net Reviews

of reviewers recommend iSafeshield.net

Tell us how iSafeshield.net made you happy
Raffy did a great job with my computer .He sold me this to keep my computer safe .Thank you for all the help
I have had a teriffic experience when I called AOL with very serious issues. This person deservers a very good pay raise. Thankful to him and enjoyed talking to him through a terrible issue. That means he is good with old person not high tech. Thanks
I want to thank Raffy for this protection.
very happy with service Jeff was very helpfu.l
i'm very satisfied with Mr. John service for installation of antivirus..
great service and explaining
Raffy was very good nd knowleable I appreciated his assistance and his patience
LARY WAS VERY VERY HELPFULL
Larry was very helpful. Thank you.
john was a life saver for me on this call. he helped me clean up my computer. Iam in his debt. I recommend a very big salary increase.
Raffy did a great job helping me and making sure I understood everything
joe was very helpfull thanks
I was very pleased with the help that I received. He was very patient and caring. I would not have been able to over come the problems I was having. I would rate him as between 1-10 a 12.
This poor gentleman had to put up with an 88 year old deaf women. He had the patience of Jobe. I cannot say enough nice things about him. I think he needs a raise.
very good service
Very helpful! Raffy was clear and knowledgeable about the options.
Jeff did a MAGNIFICENT job helping me.(Please give him a raise!!!)
Larry, thank you for all your kindness and for having the patience to put up with an old woman that does not know computer too well.

thanks for your understanding. Marian Wolf
Jeff is very helpful and kind. I am very satisfied with the service that I received today. thanks.
He did a wonderful job getting my computer all cleaned off and getting me working again. It went very well and it didn't take too long and I thank you it was so nice getting it done without having to take the computer in.
Pat Oanes