iSafeshield.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend iSafeshield.com

Tell us how iSafeshield.com made you happy
Joshua has been a tremendous help to me. He has been very courteous and helpful. I would totally recommend him and Isafesheilds to everyone I know.
josha was so helpful where ihad no clue what to do but he saved the me thankks
Im very happy on how Chris walked me through with this and explained everything thoroughly.
The agent assisting me was very helpful.
Lawrence was extremely patient and helpful. He successfully got my computer up to date and got my email server corrected so I could get my emails on to my new cell phone. He also referred me to tech support who was also extremely helpful. I appreciated them both because as they can tell you, I am not computer literate. Thank You!
I appreciate Christina's patience and it has given me tremendous peace of mind.
Mia was asbsolutely fabulous in helping me understand your program. She was very patient and caring about me inability to work with the computer. Thank you again
Larry is very good and patient to help me to recover my email issues. Thank you Larry.
Joshua was very helpful and thorough. We are very pleased.
LARRY--GREAT HELPER YOU NEED MORE LIKE HIM
Chris was great did everything that was ask and more give hear a raise
the girl took good care of me
Operator was very knowledgable & helpful Also very patient
I'm very grateful to the representative who assisted me today. There were several items on my computer that needed to be removed, and I was totally unaware. He took very good care of my computer and was nice enough to explain his actions in detail. I couldn't have asked for better service. In my book, he deserves an A+! Thanks!
Larry was very helpful in the recovery process, and installation of isafe shield.
the tech was very helpful and professional resolved all the issues that I called for, thanks
Raffy was very helpful and patient. I appreciated his time.
VERY NICE HARD WORKING GENTLEMAN TOOK OVER AND FIXED MY COMPUTER.HE IS A WIMMER.
Im very satisfied with Miss Chris and her service. She is very knowledgeable in her field. my issue was corrected. Thank You Chris!!!
AT&T TECH VERY HELPFUL