J D Williams Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend J D Williams

Popular Questions:

How can I contact J D Williams?

Tell us how J D Williams made you happy

Telephone
"I placed an order for a couple of dresses with JD Williams April 7th 2019. The first dress ordered the advisor said it was in stock, the second he said was not in stock and that he would log it an put it on the system for a delivery arriving on the 19th April. He also suggested putting in the parcel another dress similar to the one out of stock that I could try if I do not like it just return it. This meant the cost of three dresses being logged on my account, (I assumed there would only be two dresses logged, and not the one that was out of stock) including paying extra delivery charges for an urgent delivery Tuesday 9th April 2019. This dress was for a special occasion event. I did not receive the dresses on Tuesday 9th, so called JD Williams to check on the delivery. They confirmed they had a note on their system that the parcel had been, delivered and signed for. I was fuming because that was not true particularly when I made sure not to leave the house on Tuesday 9th 2019, until the parcel had arrived. The advisor put me on hold and said he would call Hermes (courier responsible for the delivery). He then informed me that Hermes was trying to get hold of the driver but was proving difficult, as the driver was still out delivering parcels. He then gave me the telephone number for Hermes and tracking number to call Hermes direct the following day. I did just that the next day, but there is no telephone option with Hermes to speak with anyone. I then contacted JD Williams who said again on their system it states the order has been delivered and signed for, after explaining, (going online to retrieve product numbers I was, told by JD Williams that the codes do not match. I was ask if I was looking on the right web site, I was getting really angry) there has been no delivery I was, told it would be, logged as a missing parcel and a letter will be sent out to me to clarify the situation regarding the order. In the meantime, my account has increased by £455. I went onto the Hemes sight used the tracking number and saw there is a signature but this is not the right signature a complete fraud. UNFAMILIAR WITH HERMES AS A COURIER ORGANISATION I ALSO CHECKED OUT HERMES ONLINE REVIEWS, and was shocked, that there are so many reviews relating to missing parcels but what even more shocked at the fact that JD Williams, have collaborated with HERMEs. For anyone looking to use JD Williams / Hermes as a delivery agent think twice. JD Williams, I will advise friends and family to stay away from online shopping site."
Are you J D Williams? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good service ordering by phone, received order within 3 days, no p&p as there was an offer . They had items available which I wanted although this is not always the case. I object to paying for the phone calls to place an order and the time taken to speak to customer service which means a more costly phone charge"
"They use a 28day accounting period/not a calender month, so added 60pds of late charges to my account.!! Never been in arrears and always paid the same day each month,/and never the minimum payment!. Ringiing them to complain cost me another £5,cos they have introduced an acess charge on their phone numbers. Of course they didnt tell their customers"
"I always shop for my clothes on this website. It's so easy. Excellent choice and delivery."
"Very good service from this company, and delivery is very quick. Great to sit back in the comfort of your home and order."
"great website, easy to order, next day delivery free of charge"
"They deliver quickly and there is a lot of choice offered in all departments for all age groups. I never used to order clothing online but on this site the fittings are true sizes i.e. if you order size 16 that is what you get and it fits. Shoe sizes also include an E fitting which is very helpful for older people. The website is attractive and it is easy to find what you want. The accounting service is clear and they also send you regular statements. I receive emails when there are offers so you can access the site quickly and not miss out, there is also online chat if you need help. The home and garden sections are very good with reasonable prices. I have just received a small green garden table, really good price, waterproof, folds away and easily clicks together. I would recommend this site"
"Great company and excellent quality goods. Dispatched quickly and delivery time texts sents. Really good company"
J D Williams is rated 3.75 based on 8 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access