J D Williams Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend J D Williams

Popular Questions:

How can I contact J D Williams?

Tell us how J D Williams made you happy

Telephone
"Good service ordering by phone, received order within 3 days, no p&p as there was an offer . They had items available which I wanted although this is not always the case. I object to paying for the phone calls to place an order and the time taken to speak to customer service which means a more costly phone charge"
Are you J D Williams? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They use a 28day accounting period/not a calender month, so added 60pds of late charges to my account.!! Never been in arrears and always paid the same day each month,/and never the minimum payment!. Ringiing them to complain cost me another £5,cos they have introduced an acess charge on their phone numbers. Of course they didnt tell their customers"
"I always shop for my clothes on this website. It's so easy. Excellent choice and delivery."
"Very good service from this company, and delivery is very quick. Great to sit back in the comfort of your home and order."
"great website, easy to order, next day delivery free of charge"
"They deliver quickly and there is a lot of choice offered in all departments for all age groups. I never used to order clothing online but on this site the fittings are true sizes i.e. if you order size 16 that is what you get and it fits. Shoe sizes also include an E fitting which is very helpful for older people. The website is attractive and it is easy to find what you want. The accounting service is clear and they also send you regular statements. I receive emails when there are offers so you can access the site quickly and not miss out, there is also online chat if you need help. The home and garden sections are very good with reasonable prices. I have just received a small green garden table, really good price, waterproof, folds away and easily clicks together. I would recommend this site"
"Great company and excellent quality goods. Dispatched quickly and delivery time texts sents. Really good company"
J D Williams is rated 4.14 based on 7 reviews