Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
Very happy. Prompt service and easy process.
Simple and easy to do business with. I got estimates from several other used electronics buyers. Jay Brokers offered me the most for my Microsoft Surface.
Jay Brokers has far exceeded my expectations, and I am more than pleased with the entire buyback process. With regard to the Jay Brokers Pledge, this customer was treated with honesty, fairness and integrity. The entire buyback process was transparent, the turnaround time was speedy, and was conducted without even a hint of gimmickry or underhanded tactics. Your company’s pledge to earn complete customer satisfaction has been achieved.

Your company’s business model is one that should be emulated by others in the buyback business. Best wishes for continued success.
As I've expressed previously, Jay Brokers will ALWAYS be my partner when it comes to doing business for my electronics needs. Honest, forthright, fair, quick responding. You will not be disappointed doing business with this first class company.
Greate experience selling my phone.
Always great working with These guys. Support service is top notch and trade-in value is the best anywhere.
I shipped them my Surface Pro 3, they inspected it, and then paid me the very next day. Very quick and efficient. I'll certainly be using their services again.
Very easy to do business with!!
Jay Brokers are always very courteous and professional. It's always a pleasure to do business with them and they offer very fair prices for items they will resale. Thanks so much for your help and positive interactions!
The best place to sell items on the internet. Simple, fast, and trustworthy
I’ve had a number of amazing experiences with Jay Brokers. They are fair with cash offers and great with payment turnaround (I use PayPal). Will continue to sell my used electronics thru JayBrokers and may even buy a couple of items from its online stores.
JB is a straight shooter across the board - highly recommended if you are capable of accurately describing what you are selling.
Sold two MacBooks to Jay Brokers, their offer is very fair, I don't like to deal with buyers directly (like putting ads on other platforms). Jay broker confirmed, tested and prepared the offer in no time.
I had issue with PayPal while receiving the payment, I just wanted to thank Justin for going far and beyond to help me out resolving the issue.
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Ahmad
My experience with Jay Brokers has always been a good one. They are fair, honest, and quick.
Perfect service. Responsive an proffessinal. I'll for sure contact them first for my next selling.
Good experience and prompt payment. The only unexpected thing was I had to provide my own packing box. I thought Jay Brokers used to provide boxes for mailing, but that was several years ago.
No issues. Quick and efficient.
Jaybrokers always does a great job. I have sold several things on Jaybrokers and they are always very prompt with their inspections and payments
Honest and true to quote. Shipping label provided. Choice of payment for goods. Great transaction.
Professional, quick responses, quick payment. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again.
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,193 reviews