Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
Quick accepted offer, easy shipping, quick payment. Perfect! Definitely recommend and will fo another.
Super easy to work with. Very fair prices and quick turnaround times.
I have tried many methods of selling my no-longer-needed but still useful electronics over the years. I try to stay up-to-date with the latest mobile phones, tablets, computers, etc, and need a safe way to sell my older devices. I quickly grew frustrated selling on eBay with all of its fees and unreasonable buyers. So, I tried several of the online brokers. After my first deal with Jay Brokers I stopped looking. In the years since, I have sold many items through Jay Brokers and have always been completely satisfied with their services. Jay Brokers' quick responses, fair prices, and integrity have consistently been "top notch." I highly recommend them.
Great and reliable customer service. Appraisals are generally higher than other similar sites
This was a fast no-hassle with a fair price and next-day payout for the merchandise. I would recommend Jay Brokers!
Transaction went smooth. Would do business with them again.
Love doing business with Jay Broker. They give fair prices for devices you are trying to sell. They pay quickly as well!
Jay BROKER$ is the REAL DEAL!!! Totally professional, they monitored and updated me from the time I shipped them my iPhone to when I received the agreed-upon check. They even worked with me within MY tight time constraints. Justin was the best!! I would definitely use and recommend them over and over again.
When contacted Jay Brokers about a few items I wanted to sell, within 24 hours I received a prompt response. After I took pictures and email the company then I received a quick offer and it was fair. Overall I would recommend this company to anyone and I will continue selling items to them as long as I have. Great service. I receive my checks in a timely manner. Very professional. Thank you
Quick and Easy. They offered me fair prices for my items, paid for shipping and then put money in my PayPal account the day after they received my items. Strongly recommend.
Good offer, fast shipping, and fast payment. I wish it was clearer upfront that there would be a PayPal fee. Still very happy with the exchange.
Great experience. Very professional, fair, and seamless.
It’s perfect for to sell
Fast easy service. I got a quote, sent in my gear, got paid in a few days. Excellent.
When I want to sell any of my electronics, the only place I go is to Jay Brokers! Shipping to them is a breeze and I get my check in just a few days.
Very pleased with the transaction, no problems.
Fantastic service; quick and honest.
JayBrokers is a top notch, very professional firm. I have sold four tablets to them, and they respond quickly with quote and processing these transactions.
Have done business with Jay Brokers for years now, and have always found them to be the best. Fair, clear, organized, and courteous.
I sold a Microsoft Surface Pr 7 bundle to Jay Brokers and the price was better than any other place. The process was easy and straight forward, except I wish I didn't have to provide my own shipping materials. Luckily I have multiple boxes and leftover packing protection so this was not a big deal. Communication was great. UPS shipping label is provided (you print it out yourself, so make sure you have a printer), and payment was within 1 day of them receiving my item. Totally impressed. I would recommend them for sure!
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,306 reviews