Jay Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers

About Jay Brokers: Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy

Under an hour
"Great experience !!!"
"Very good. Right on time sending you the results on with the items you mailed to them!!"
"Honest and quick service and response. Would recommend to family and friends."
"Could not ask for better help or service. Will be recommending Jay Brokers to family and friends!"
"Easy enough, quick service."
"Really pleased with my transaction. Received some key advice on my purchase and it was very helpful. Shipping was incredibly fast AND I received a great value for my old phone."
"An excellent place to do business. They offered the highest price for my apple device and Panasonic camera and delivered full price on their offer. Their check was received promptly with no conditions. My second dealing with Jay Brokers and it probably won’t be my last. Highly recommend them."
"Very impressed with the quick handling of the transaction. At first I was skeptical, but now I am your biggest cheerleader!"
"Transaction went as smooth as possible. I received a quote, shipped my item the next business day, they received it and money was sent to my PayPal within 24 hours. Not a single problem, didn't have to contact them because of any issues. Also this was my very first transaction with them so I was kinda hesitant. But everything went as perfect as possible. Will definitely use again!"
"Trusted and easy to deal with. Prompt answer to questions and payment."
"Great company to deal with and will certainly do business with them in the future. Quoting the item was quick, even quicker was the payment - received within a day of Jay Brokers receiving the items. Impressive."
"It was my first time selling an item, and they made it so easy, fast and rather fun! Hoping to sell more through Jay Brokers. It was hassle-free."
"Excellent service! Paid within 1 day of receiving my device I shipped to them with the quote I was given."
"I was hesitated at first, but it turned out very good. Jay broker gave me a fair price and the process is quite smooth."
"no problems payment sent right out great communication if there is a problem"
"Excellent service"
"My experience was characterized by exemplary SERVICE. The process was quick, fair and professional."
"I had never heard of JB before I sold them my old laptop and was very skeptical that they were on the level. But most of the reviews seemed positive and so I gave it a try ... JB was great - easy to navigate website, wonderful communication, fast transaction/payment, and everything on the up and up. Maybe I could have received a little more if I had tried to sell the laptop locally, but it definitely would not have been worth the increase in hassle. I would use them again in a heartbeat."
"New to this online business world JUSTIN really helped out every step of the way Thank you J Broker's"
"I am done quite a bit of business with Jay Brokers. Each time I was treated fairly and honestly with payments coming rapidly. What more could a client ask for than the integrity of Jay brokers?"
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 899 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access