Jay Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
"no problems as long as the item matches your description payment is sent right out i have never had a problem with them"
"Quick easy. Honest"
"Simple, complete and very professional."
Christian S
Verified Buyer
"Awesome place to do business!"
"Always prompt, always fair. Will definitely do business with JayBrokers again."
"Jay Brokers have always made me happy because of their honesty, fairness in pricing, and customer service. I always send my items to them and will continue to. They are the best company out there if you truly want to get the best pricing for your items!!"
"Awesome no move gazelle for me"
"I am very pleased with the service"
Kristine B
Verified Buyer
"Extremely happy and surprised with the quick payment. Thanks"
"Very fast return and amazing service"
"Friendly follow up. Easy process from start to finish. Prompt payment. Fair offer for my computer."
"I was pleasantly surprised. I wanted to sell two of my old phones and found this website with really good reviews. I did my research because it sounded too good to be true. They made me an offer, I accepted and shipped my phones. I thought one of my phones was a 128GB and it was actually a 64GB so they contacted me with a lower offer. I was really impressed with there honesty. They went to setting on the phone and took a picture of the capacity reading 64GB to show me why the offer was lowered. I dont think they had to do that but I was happy they did.The entire process was very easy and I received my money quickly."
"Everything was smooth from getting an offer to printing the shipping label to getting the check. Great experience, and I wouldn’t hesitate to sell to them again!"
"So fast and easy to use."
"I was so nervous to sell my surface pro yo a site I had never used before but after reading 600 amazing reviews and having the best price for it I went with Jay Brokers. The process was so simple. They emailed me every step of the way, when i shipped it, when they received it, while they were inspecting it, and when the check went out. My check came fast. I will always go to Jay Brokers and recommend them to everyone."
"They kept me informed by emails of the transaction's progress and the turnaround time was fast. Also, I received a good selling price for my item."
"Easy to deal with. Gave me a fair price. Received check within a shirt time. Pleasure doing business with them."
"Honesty, Integrity, Communication, Reliability; are all reasons I will continue my business relationship with Jay Brokers."
"By far the best online buyer to sell to. Fair offer with fast deliveries of payment. I definitely recommend using Jay Brokers"
"Always have fair prices and quick checks"
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 670 reviews