Jay Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers

About Jay Brokers: Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

How would you rate Jay Brokers ?

"I have always found Jay Brokers to be a pleasure to deal with. They are honest and professional and send payments promptly. Also I’ve found they tend to pay higher prices and accept more types of devices then their competitors like Gazelle and Networth"
"I was very pleased with how it was so easy to send the merchandise and how quickly I got paid for it."
"Jay Brokers is very quick in providing custom quotes and very responsive to all communications. As to the quickness of payment, I am very pleased that payment is virtually instantaneous when using PayPal or Amazon (after item to sell is received by Jay Brokers and determined consistent with seller attested condition.). Moreover, I also like their tracking system which provides the seller sending an item to broker is tracker throughout the process from acceptance by UPS, received by Jay Brokers, being assessed for condition, and payment sent. All excellent."
"Very professional; thorough process; Justin was great to deal with."
"Quick transaction when dealing with Jay Brokers. They reach out to you via email and respond immediately. Definitely makes you feel at ease would recommend to everyone."
"I have used Jay Brokers twice and and I could not be more satisified. They are now my number one choice for selling my electronics. They are not only fast, but they offered me more than any other service of this type."
"Easy to work with, they were kind when I was a bit late on sending the package, money came quickly. I felt the offer was fair as well."
"Excellent, As represented!"
"I have been a customer with Jay Brokers now for some years now; and they have always treated me very very fairly. Their offers for my items that i wanted to sell them were always fair; and some of them was more than i expected.You can't ask for any more than that."
"Excellent service. Will sell wider range of electronics than Swappa and Gazelle."
"I thought everything was really smooth and their Communication was great. I had never dealt with them before or any type of online pawnshop but I was blown away by how everything went and I got a check in the mail days later for the amount we had agreed on. I highly recommend These guys and will use them again in the future. I had also talked to a person at a Best Buy located next to me and he said nothing but positive things about them also . Thank you!"
"Thank you. I’ve had consistent great service with you. Justin is great to work with."
"I received a good value for my item and was kept informed about the progress of the transaction. Also, turnaround time for my payment was excellent."
"Jay Brokers are very efficient and helpful. We were very lucky to be put in touch with them."
"Jaybrokers is the only place I go to when selling my electronics. The customer service is excellent and answers any questions that you may have. I have been dealing with them almost 2 years now and have found them to be the most fair and honest in their pricing of items. I have dealt with other companies in the past, however, I will never go back to them. Jaybrokers is the best and if you want the best quote on your item, please check them out. You won't be disappointed!!!"
"Jay Brokers did exactly what they said they would do and in a very timely fashion! We highly recommend them and will use again in the future."
"True to their word !!"
"I am so pleased that I ran across Jay Brokers. The process was seamless. I received payment for my device in a very expeditious fashion. I highly recommend working with Jay Brokers."
"Jay Brokers were very easy to work with, communication was clear and consistent so I knew exactly what to expect. They gave me a very fair price for what I was selling too. I received my check in a timely manner just as they explained I would. I recommend them above all others if you are looking to sell! SAM"
"Great price, great service, very easy to work with."
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 714 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!