Jay Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
"I use a lot of equipment and Jay Broker give me a way to recycle."
"Another great transaction. Fair offer, quick payment and great service. Thanks Justin!"
"Smooth transaction with prompt payment. Easy, peasy. Got the best offer from Jay will use again in the future. Free shipping. Thank you."
"Quick, fast, easy! Everything straight away and up front! They are my "go to" for electronics!"
"I checked all of the options (Apple’s contracted vendor, Best Buy, and several others) available for trading in tech equipment. Jay Brokers gave me the best price (by far) and was quick to issue my check. I Khabarovsk dealt with Jay Brokers several times and have always been highly satisfied."
Virginia R
Verified Buyer
"Great people to work with. Honest and prompt and always keep in contact with fast responses"
"Well managed process removed anxiety over the unknowns."
"Service was very prompt. Good price given for our Mac mini. Great job."
"I never realized my tech was worth so much to anyone else. Had it a closet for about 12 Months before I heard about Jay. Ty for brokering my tech"
"It was a pleasure doing business. The price received was fair and the payment very quick."
"They accepted an item others wouldn't take, but they were very conservative in their offer. If you have a problem or questions, you can call and an actual person will answer. They paid out quickly."
"Quick response to initial request for appraisal. A fair+ offering. Easy shipping process. Received the check promptly and as appraised . I recommend Jay Brokers to anyone wanting to sell what they (Jay) buys Mike"
"Extremely satisfied ! No problems, hassle free. Definitely would do business with them again. A+++"
"I've conducted several transactions, and each was handled very well. Shipment tracking was great and payment was prompt."
"Very quick and courteous service and the offer they made was very fair. Would definitely recommend."
"Jay Brokers is a great company that make compatible offers for good products. Mainly, there great with communication and give you more money than a everyday pawn shop."
"Excellent response when sending payment. Usually are one of the highest prices offered. Great communication."
"no problems as long as the item matches your description payment is sent right out i have never had a problem with them"
"Quick easy. Honest"
"Simple, complete and very professional."
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 687 reviews