Jay Brokers Reviews

5.0
Based on 1,408 reviews
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
Jay Brokers is an excellent place to sell your devices. Their prices are the best. They keep you informed by email of every step in the process and they have a quick turnaround time for payment.
Great communication and fast payment.
In one transaction with Jay Brokers, they were coopertive, prompt and friendly.
Through Jay Brokers, I was able to sell two Mont Blanc pens I’ve had for a while. I was offered a fair price, which I accepted, and the entire transaction was smooth and easy
Delivered as promised…
I'm so thrilled to have found Jay Brokers! They made the highest offer for the camera I was selling. Their communication was outstanding! Within no time, I got my check in the mail ... such a quick and easy process! I'll definitely be using them again and wouldn't hesitate to encourage others to do the same!
Fast,Easy and Excellent Customer Service Will recommend
I have sold several items to Jay Brokers. They gave me a fair, competitive price and paid me promptly. The whole process from beginning to end was smooth and painless.
They made a reasonable offer for my Tablet and the whole process was simple and quick in my opinion.
ALWAAYS VERY PROMPT WITH PAYMENT, A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH. VERY FAIR IN WHAT THEY OFFER FOR DEVICES YOU SELL TO THEM.
I have to admit, I was a bit leery at first- I am going to send my smartwatch and they were going to send me payment via PayPal? Really? But I was extremely pleased with how easy this whole process was. Very professional up front, during the time the item was being sent to them, and very, very prompt in payment! I would use them again in an instant! They were a great find!
Best , working with them for years.
Best service - personal service - and best offers. I love these people.
Excellent buyer, prompt payment and free shipping
Easy process and quick turnaround. If you value your time, this is the place to sell your unwanted items.
Great experience with company. The process was so easy. I sent my prepaid label with my product I sold. My item was received in one day via UPS and paid the next day. Jay Brokers is not a scam.
Easy process. Fast payment. I recommend them to others.
I've already left a positive review for Jay Brokers, but felt like they deserved another shout out. Just sold an iPad Pro and Magic keyboard to them. The processed and sent payment the same day they received my items just before the 4th of July weekend. Of all the online buying/selling I've done, none better than Jay Brokers. Seriously impressed with how efficient they are. Highly recommend.
Jay Brokers has a great website: they make your trade-for-cash an easy process. And once they receive your info, your cash (PayPal) is available instantly (a small fee PayPal charges for an instant cash-to-your-bank account) or for no fee, get your cash deposited into your bank account in 1 to 2 days.
Received payment quickly and was same as original quote!
Jay Brokers is rated 5.0 based on 1,408 reviews