Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
Sold my older MacBook Pro. I've used services like Jay Brokers before, but this was my first time using them. It was GREAT. I got a better price than the last site I used without any fuss, and because I thought mine might be worth a bit more due to its condition, I asked, got a prompt reply, and an increased offer. Very friendly people. The instructions on sending it are clear. It went into UPS without a fuss, and I got a prompt series of emails telling me that they recognized it was enroute, they received it, and my check was in the mail. The accepted my (accurate) description of its condition, which isn't always the case with their competition. I highly recommend using Jay Brokers if you have electronics to sell.
Very happy. Prompt service and easy process.
Simple and easy to do business with. I got estimates from several other used electronics buyers. Jay Brokers offered me the most for my Microsoft Surface.
Jay Brokers has far exceeded my expectations, and I am more than pleased with the entire buyback process. With regard to the Jay Brokers Pledge, this customer was treated with honesty, fairness and integrity. The entire buyback process was transparent, the turnaround time was speedy, and was conducted without even a hint of gimmickry or underhanded tactics. Your company’s pledge to earn complete customer satisfaction has been achieved.

Your company’s business model is one that should be emulated by others in the buyback business. Best wishes for continued success.
As I've expressed previously, Jay Brokers will ALWAYS be my partner when it comes to doing business for my electronics needs. Honest, forthright, fair, quick responding. You will not be disappointed doing business with this first class company.
Greate experience selling my phone.
Always great working with These guys. Support service is top notch and trade-in value is the best anywhere.
I shipped them my Surface Pro 3, they inspected it, and then paid me the very next day. Very quick and efficient. I'll certainly be using their services again.
Very easy to do business with!!
Jay Brokers are always very courteous and professional. It's always a pleasure to do business with them and they offer very fair prices for items they will resale. Thanks so much for your help and positive interactions!
They gave me less money than what they offered, and didn’t even give me an explanation.
Here at Jay Brokers we always pay the agreed upon amount for the agreed upon item. No bait and switch gimmicks. That's been our promise for the last 20 years and it is no different for your transaction. In emailing with you after this review was left, I gather you received the agreed upon amount, but you were charged a fee by PayPal. Unfortunately we cannot control PayPal imposing a fee on your account, but keep in mind if PayPal is giving you grief we also offer other payment options including Amazon Gift Card and check whether in the mail or via UPS Next Day Air. If you'd like to change your payment method the option still stands; please let us know. Each and every customer's satisfaction is our top priority!
The best place to sell items on the internet. Simple, fast, and trustworthy
I’ve had a number of amazing experiences with Jay Brokers. They are fair with cash offers and great with payment turnaround (I use PayPal). Will continue to sell my used electronics thru JayBrokers and may even buy a couple of items from its online stores.
JB is a straight shooter across the board - highly recommended if you are capable of accurately describing what you are selling.
Sold two MacBooks to Jay Brokers, their offer is very fair, I don't like to deal with buyers directly (like putting ads on other platforms). Jay broker confirmed, tested and prepared the offer in no time.
I had issue with PayPal while receiving the payment, I just wanted to thank Justin for going far and beyond to help me out resolving the issue.
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Ahmad
My experience with Jay Brokers has always been a good one. They are fair, honest, and quick.
Perfect service. Responsive an proffessinal. I'll for sure contact them first for my next selling.
Good experience and prompt payment. The only unexpected thing was I had to provide my own packing box. I thought Jay Brokers used to provide boxes for mailing, but that was several years ago.
No issues. Quick and efficient.
Jaybrokers always does a great job. I have sold several things on Jaybrokers and they are always very prompt with their inspections and payments
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,194 reviews