Jay Brokers Reviews

5.0
Based on 1,466 reviews
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
These guys are great. They gave me very fair prices for the merchandise that I sold to them and paid me quickly. Will definitely use them again.
We use this service often - honest and timely quotes - payment quickly - I really appreciate their professionalism- 5 stars ⭐️!!!!!!
Best trade-in experience yet! Simple, great price, quick payment. Couldn’t expect anything better.
Quick transaction and payment.
Timely and reliable, also provided the best offer amongst all competitors!
As a buyer: Their ads are always accurate and shipments are always fast. As a seller: Their offers are always fair and payments prompt.
Perfect. Well, quick done as promised.
Amazing and easy to use. As soon it arrived they checked and sent payment. Offered more than Best Buy and Apple. Thank you so much!!!
Very easy and quick process. I will use again if I have the opportunity.
I was a little reluctant to try Jay Brokers because I'd never heard of them and found them on Google. I read the few reviews and found they were all positive. I packaged up my Chromebook per their instructions and sent it off using their pre-paid label. They were efficient and timely with keeping me updated regarding where my package was. They sent me my payment promptly. I would absolutely recommend them and they will the first company I will think of when selling my devices. They gave me peace of mind. I was so happy not to deal with the end user. It's so worth it for me! Thanks, Jay Brokers!
Was easy from beginning to end. Filled out the information on website and was given a quote the same day. Received a shipping label and I took it to UPS to be boxed and shipped. Delivered quickly and within 1 day of receiving my item, I was sent the exact amount of my quote. Will definitely use them again and is legit!
What they pay is fair. They are efficient and make everything easy.
Jay Brokers was competitive, quick to reply and send payment. They were also responsive with questions during the transaction. Very positive experience. I will most likely work with them again.
The whole process from start to finish was seamless, very timely and happened just like they said it would! Communication was very good. Very pleased overall!
Good seller
They didn't even give me an offer. I have top of the line computer Dell XPS M1530 said it was to old . What the Scam scam SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
Jay Brokers 1 star review on 25th August 2022
Thank you for your interest in selling your Dell XPS M1530 laptop. Jay Brokers considers most items worth over $100 in today's market that are easy to ship. Unfortunately the Dell XPS M1530 is a bit too old for us to consider given it was released in 2007 and discontinued in 2011. At the time of its release it indeed was considered top of the line with specs featuring a Core 2 Duo processor, 2GB of RAM, 5400rpm HDD, and HDMI port. Regrettably though in today's market over a decade later it is considered mostly obsolete. Typically once a laptop gets past the 10 year mark it is very difficult to find buyers interested in it. We're very sorry for the bad news, but please keep us in mind in the future for newer units, less than 5 years old or so. Thank you, kindly!
They offered the best price for my Microsoft Surface laptop. Shipping was easy and payment was quick.
Fast and honest.
Jay Brokers is an excellent place to sell your devices. Their prices are the best. They keep you informed by email of every step in the process and they have a quick turnaround time for payment.
Great communication and fast payment.
Jay Brokers is rated 5.0 based on 1,466 reviews