Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
Painless. Very quick
Very fair and easy to deal with.
They make the process to sell very easy and always reply in a timely manner.
Always good and prompt service.
I had a couple of Microsoft Surface devices, one where the keyboard was no longer working but the display still functioned perfectly, and the other a full laptop in great shape. Selling the full laptop was trivial. Just went to the website, got an offer, accepted it, and sent the item using the Jay Brokers provided label. For the touch display, I photographed the item, described it, provided a reasonable value, and submitted it for review. The next day I got an offer that matched the value that I placed on the item. In one case I asked for an Amazon gift certificate and the other a check. Both were issued the day after the items arrived at Jay Brokers. I had not used Jay Brokers before, but they will be my first stop when I have electronic equipment to sell. I got about double what the Microsoft store offered for trade-in of my previous generation Surface Book and the whole transaction went smoothly.
Service is great and fast payment on your items
Sold my Used MacBook Pro Retina to these guys. WHAT GREAT SERVICE! Gave me an offer, I accepted it (One of the best one's I got BTW), and they sent me shipping labels. I boxed it and took it to UPS. Literally, Every step of the way they emailed me updating the status and sent my payment in record time. Jay Brokers is a class act and if you have a used Mac to sell, check around, but I promise you end up going with these guys!
VERY EASY TO DO BUSINESS. AS PROMISED, THE PAYMENT CHECK ARRIVED THREE DAYS AFTER THEY RECEIVED THE APPLE WATCH, EXACTLY AS PROMISED
I would recommend Jay Brokers to everyone wanting to sell electronics. They pay fairly, are prompt, efficient and courteous !
Selling my iPad was unbelievably easy. Received my Amazon credit one day after they received my iPad.
Jay Brokers performed precisely as they said they would. My bid was received immediately, when I accepted, they provided a prepaid shipping label and, even went the extra mile to help when I failed to include a document in the box with the item being sold. Once in receipt of my item, payment was on the way to me, first class mail! All in all, a totally satisfactory sale to a buyer of integrity!
I found Jay Brokers to offer the best price for my item AND the turn-around was swift. Really a great experience.
Very professional and prompt service. I have sold some items to Jay Brokers and each time they were very transparent and timely on the reception of the item, the appraisal, and the payment. The one time there was an issue with an item, they communicated openly, honestly, and fairly with me to work it out. It also helps that I have consistently found them to pay back the most by far compared to other trade-in services. I whole-heartedly recommend Jay Brokers!
Very quick service. Would recommend to anyone.
Great company...good communications, customer focused, easy to work with. Couldn't ask for a better company to work with.
Fast fair transaction. Free shipping and paid the quoted price within 1 day of receiving item. Highly recommend!
I have been doing business with Jay Brokers for a few years now. They are the best with service and prices.
Fair price, fast payment. Will use again
great, easy, fast, reliable