Jay Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers

About Jay Brokers: Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy

Under an hour
"I will no doubt connect with Jay Brokers for future transactions. I was satisfied with my purchase in every way."
"Very fast and professional. Highly recommend."
"Very fast and professional. Highly recommended."
"Exceptional experience! Very fast payment and they kept me updated throughout the process."
"I usually don't write reviews, but the experience with Jay Brokers was superb. I sold 4 computers -- 2 MacBooks and 2 Surface Pros; their offers were the best I could find and same/better than I would have received on eBay; the process was slick and fast, including pre-paid shipping labels; they paid out exactly what was promised and in exactly the timeframe expected (within 24 hours of receiving the shipment). Fantastic experience all around."
"I was very pleased with the cash offer for my old Mac Mini, the ease of shipping, and the prompt payment. Next time I have a used Apple device to sell, Jay Brokers will be my first choice!"
"I've used them several times and found all to go well, very honest in my opinion. Quick payment via Amazon. I will use them again."
"Jay Brokers made it as simple as possible to send them my electronics and to get paid within a matter of days. Will use them again when needed."
"I found the service to be a fair value, quick shipping, inspection and approval, and payment. Within three days from the time that I shipped my device(s), I received online payments as agreed."
"Great transaction. Extremely prompt response to questions and fast payment. Look forward to doing more business with Jay Brokers."
"Super easy, straight-forward transaction. Highly recommend!"
"Very good. Very fast sending money"
"The whole process was really easy. First, my Surface 3 was quoted a fair price. Then the UPS mailing was simple. I got email confirmations evert step. Got my Amazon gift card right away. I was nervous about selling online but this was a breeze. Highly recommend Jay Brokers!"
"This dealer was easy to work with, offered a good price for my item, and sent payment quickly when the item was received. I would most definitely use this broker again!"
"very easy to deal with"
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 952 reviews