Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
Decent, on time professional company that I truly have had great experiences over and over again an will continue to do so !! Keep up with tha great work !!
It was fast and easy. Adding 10.00 more would have increased the review to great experience.
Pretty much straight forward with the best price for your consumer electronics..
Great fast service, i just wish the offered pricing was a little more fair.
Quick and easy transaction process. They even provide the mailing slip so all you have to do is drop it off at USPS.
Very good. Right on time sending you the results on with the items you mailed to them!!
the staff is patient and very helpful to those new to online pawning, and the offers are fair.
Great service everything is very easy and received a check in the mail real quick thanks jaybrokers
I appreciate the good service that Jay Brokers provides to get money for used electronics.
They accepted an item others wouldn't take, but they were very conservative in their offer. If you have a problem or questions, you can call and an actual person will answer. They paid out quickly.
Fast payout, Best Prices, completely satisfied.
Quick service but very low appraisal of items.
Gazelle gave me a better offer I realized
Quick, easy communication. The process was very easy. Super easy to print out shipping label. E-mail communication was great. I was notified when they received my laptop, and received reimbursed promptly for the amount they quoted me online. No surprises. Positive experience. I would definitely recommend.
Offered a simple way to sell your merchandise.
Quick and reliable
Everything was carried out as we discussed and the service was good and fast. I am satisfied and impressed.
Jay Brokers had my check within 2 day's of me sending in the product they purchased from me. I was very pleased to do business with them.
Overall my first experience was good. I think just as they offer faster check payment options they should provide faster shipping options for getting the product to them. I've never been a fan of UPS ground shipping. It is way too slow and I never use it myself. USPS priority mail is much faster and often cheaper. I also think that all check payments should have a tracking number.
Jaybrokers is fast, reliable, and fair. They handle my all transactions with care. They also offer fair prices for my offer. Highly recommended!!!!
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,081 reviews