Jay Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers

About Jay Brokers: Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy

Under an hour
"Very good. Right on time sending you the results on with the items you mailed to them!!"
"the staff is patient and very helpful to those new to online pawning, and the offers are fair."
"Great service everything is very easy and received a check in the mail real quick thanks jaybrokers"
"I appreciate the good service that Jay Brokers provides to get money for used electronics."
"They accepted an item others wouldn't take, but they were very conservative in their offer. If you have a problem or questions, you can call and an actual person will answer. They paid out quickly."
"Fast payout, Best Prices, completely satisfied."
"Quick service but very low appraisal of items."
"Gazelle gave me a better offer I realized"
"Quick, easy communication. The process was very easy. Super easy to print out shipping label. E-mail communication was great. I was notified when they received my laptop, and received reimbursed promptly for the amount they quoted me online. No surprises. Positive experience. I would definitely recommend."
"Offered a simple way to sell your merchandise."
"Quick and reliable"
"Everything was carried out as we discussed and the service was good and fast. I am satisfied and impressed."
"Jay Brokers had my check within 2 day's of me sending in the product they purchased from me. I was very pleased to do business with them."
"Overall my first experience was good. I think just as they offer faster check payment options they should provide faster shipping options for getting the product to them. I've never been a fan of UPS ground shipping. It is way too slow and I never use it myself. USPS priority mail is much faster and often cheaper. I also think that all check payments should have a tracking number."
"Jaybrokers is fast, reliable, and fair. They handle my all transactions with care. They also offer fair prices for my offer. Highly recommended!!!!"
"I was skeptical but Jay Brokers made me a reasonable offer for my 10 year old Bose equipment that I no longer had any use for. They paid all of the shipping charges and my Amazon payment was in my account the day after Jay Brokers received by shipment. I'll be sure to use them again and recommend them to anyone looking to safely sell equipment that is no longer needed."
"Transaction was very quick and check came exactly when they said it would. Good service and they paid all fees to ship my items. Easier and quicker then I thought."
"Good company. They stick true to their word and give a fair price to items. I would recommend using this company if you need to buy or sell something."
"I was happy with Jay Brokers quick, fair and painless process. Will recommend to friends."
"They gave a good price. Once they receieved the item i sent, took them a bit longer to check item, when it was clearly reset to factory. Over all good experience"
Thank you for the feedback. We are on a 24-hour turnaround at Jay Brokers (excluding weekends and holidays), meaning if your item arrives on a Monday, payment is processed Tuesday. In cases where a customer has already erased or reset an item, Jay Brokers erases or resets it a second time to ensure all data is removed properly. Other tests and verification are also performed, which is why we're on a 24-hour turnaround. Customer satisfaction is our top priority at Jay Brokers. Again, thank you for the feedback.
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 952 reviews