Jay Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers

About Jay Brokers: Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy

Under an hour
"Quick and consistent. Response timely and payment was quick."
"Second experience with Jay Brokers was as good as the first. Good price, good communication, good speed. Overall great experience!"
"I can attest to the fact that Jay Brokers provides a fair price of items to sell. Very importantly, payment is done immediately after inspection of item, they pay for mailing costs, and their technology platform provides for prepaid shipping, confirmations of pickup by carrier, and progress of the transaction at every step."
"Good business never kept you guessing always had answers for all the questions checks were 100% good I would do business with them again!!!!! THANK YOU JAY BROKERS!"
"Did exactly what they said they would do. $1100 transaction with no problems at all."
"Quick and easy process. Thank you!"
"This was great value with no hassles, will definitely use again!"
"These guys are the bomb. Fair price and ultra fast service. Use these guys....I will."
"The transaction for selling my Apple iPad Pro 10.5” tablet and receiving payment was completed in a week. This company sends emails to keep you informed of what is happening. I will definitely use them in the future."
"Great easy experience : Great follow up and : quick turn around : Nice Job Jay Brokers!"
"Excellent trade in prices, fast transactions and return labels. Best ever!"
"From the offer, to the cash in my paypal account was unexpected. The whole process exceded my expectations. From now on i will only deal with Jay Brokers."
"I must say sending something of value to a place or to people that I don't know, sounds crazy and a little odd, but reading the positive reviews from others with their dealings with Jay Brokers, I took the chance and sent my item in. Wow I'm really impressed by their professionalism and follow through of their process of shipping my item for free, the review and offer for my item, and the fast payment through one of their options of PayPal. They have gained my trust and I'm very satisfied with this experience and would work with them again. I highly recommend them."
"Very clear process; solid prices; excellent follow-up; immediate payment. Hard to think of an area they could improve in."
"This is the second time I’ve used Jay Brokers and I am very pleased with their service. Everything ran smoothly and I received the amount as stated instantly into my PayPal account. I highly recommend their service for the selling of any electronic device. Thank you for a smooth transaction Jay Brokers!!"
"Jay Brokers was top notch from the prompt quote, the phone conversations with questions I had, the complete shipping instructions including label to receiving gift card I had chosen. Communication was great through the whole process! I've used them several times and have never been disappointed."
"Long time customer of Jay Brokers. Always happy with their customer service, and fast payment. Great Company."
"Great to work with. Easy to use."
"Jay Brokers provided us with a fair price on a used Apple MacBook Pro, set up a shipping label, and tracked the shipment. They then did an inspection overnight and processed the payment as promised."
"I received an estimate and after sending in, Jay Brokers quickly returned a check that matched the estimate. Thank you for the quick and professional service."
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 952 reviews