Jens Hansen Reviews

Jens Hansen Reviews | 15th July 2020
Jens Hansen Reviews | 14th July 2020
Jens Hansen Reviews | 14th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely love it, I've been a Lord of the Rings fan for most of my life and the fact that I have an official piece of it as my wedding band, it is unbelievable. Excellent workmanship, the fit is perfect and the engraving is beautiful. I will treasure it until the end of my days.
Exceeded my expectations. They are truly committed to customer service from start to finish.
Excellent ring!
I decided to go ahead and treat myself to a solid gold One Ring replica (completely unengraved or stamped). It arrived about 15 days after purchased and was a very high quality unboxing experience. The ring itself is extemely beautiful and malevolent-looking, as one would imagine. Admittedly I have already lost HOURS just cradling and gazing into it... It feels incredibly comfortable and well-weighted when worn on my index finger and also as a necklace.
The review would have been excellent as the shipping was fast and the wrapping was cute. But after paying for a $1500 ring I would have thought they could at least buff it before sending it. My ring was covered in little scratches
The rings we ordered far surpassed our expectations! To say they are beautiful, is an understatement! And the care and attention we experienced with customer service was unbelievable! If every company had such kind, patient and caring staff... the world would be a better place. Our entire experience was remarkable! You'll definitely be our #1 go- to in the future!
Amazing. Got the elvish ring in silver and Frodo chain for my husband fo our anniversary. It was the most romantic gift ever. He loved it. Thank you!
Couldnt be better service, quality or price. Will be recommending to all friends and family.
Beautiful ring, it was exactly what I was hoping for!!
Everything perfect - we got the BEST wedding rings of the world and the customer support is awesome. Every detail will be discussed and the rings came 2 weeks before wedding day but the waiting time is hard but it is worth to wait for it. Thank you very much for this awesome work - I hope to get 1 time to New Zealand and be able to visit you!!!
Jens Hansen 5 star review on 31st July 2020 Jens Hansen 5 star review on 31st July 2020
We received the rings several days earlier than expected! They are perfect! The 18k yellow gold is beautiful, weighty, reflective, and the default elven love inscription fits perfectly on the 4mm size. There is just a tiny gap with lettering for the 3mm, but understandably so due to the smaller font, and definitely not a deal breaker at all! We are getting married in 2 weeks and I've been so excited to wear the Ring that I've snuck it on multiple times while my fiance's at work- in true Frodo fashion, precious. Thank you for the most perfect wedding bands ever!
Their website was easy to navigate. The ordering of the ring was straightforward. The delivery company had problems delivering it, but Jens Hansen contacted me to check after problems arose. This was greatly appreciated.
I am very pleased that not only a product what I ordered but also kindly response from you about a problem of during transportation. THANK YOU.
The ring I ordered was of good quality. I am pleased with my purchase.
I bought the tungsten replica The One ring. Let me honestly tell you, this ring is truly beautiful. Beyond my expectations. Im thankful
Quality is fantastic
On time delivery and nicely packaged!
Excellent quality and received surprisingly quickly, all things considered.
My wife and I are huge fans of The Lord of the Rings. She suggested we get unique wedding rings that were inspired by the films. We weren’t sure if we could until we discovered Jens Hansen! We absolutely love our rings
The ring looks beautiful and the order arrived in the UK about 5 days earlier than expected.
Jens Hansen is rated 4.96 based on 47 reviews