Jens Hansen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jens Hansen

halfdan@jenshansen.com

Tell us how Jens Hansen made you happy
I bought the 18k replica ring size 11, just as it was in the movies. I can't tell the difference between my ring and the movies, it's an exact replica, exact thickness and polish and weight and size, it has surpased all of my expectations from these amazing jewelers! Getting this ring was the best decision in my life, I'm not joking. Going to college? No. Moving half way across the country for a career opportunity? No. Getting married? No. Buying this ring? YES!!! Easily the best decision I've ever made. You cactus understand unless you buy one and hold it. Just becareful. It has a tendency to make you fall asleep while holding it and repeating my precious over and over! Thank you for such amazing quality and customer service! Jacob Clary
I ordered the one ring along with the sterling silver chain. Great quality, love it.
Quality workmanship. Great service. Would use again and recommend.
Always excellent communication and service for international customers! The product, well there is none better in quality and workmanship. Thank you Jens Hansen team.
Beautiful ring and fast delivery. Thank you.
Amazing craftsmanship, fast production time. And amazingly fast delivery. My Wife and I are very happy.
Unique handmade art pieces with the enchant of an artist worldwide recognized.
Constant and personalized attention.
Fast delivery and nice packaging.
A real pleasure to wear one of Jens Hansen pieces on. It makes anyone feel special.
The ring is beautiful, thank you!
Firstly, it was one of the fastest deliveries!
Secondly, the quality of the ring is superb!
I even shot 'unpacking' photos and videos for the family))
5+ stars from me
Hell, we visited your shop in Nelson in 2017, but the time was too long to create the rings, so I ordered them to our 30. Wedding day now. The rings look so very nice, thanks for all and the quick delivery. Jo.
I purchased the one ring, for my wedding back 2005, postage to Australia was flawless and the ring was absolutely beautiful. Carefully packed and came with box and certificate of authenticity. Highly recommended, quality work. I don't even want to wear the ring so that it does not get damaged
Absolutely love the ring, so beautiful & the craftsmanship is second to none! Pictures don’t do it justice, can’t wait to wear it while on tour of middle earth!
Always the highest quality and delivery time was amazing given what’s happening in the world
Im so happy with the ring, the service and everything. My husband really liked it and fix perfectLy. And one more time what a great service. 100%
Nice to see nice to hold, delivery package in good and beautiful condition.
We love it! My fiancé won’t take it off and we haven’t even gotten married yet. It looks so good on him! I can’t wait to order mine.
Service was the best and the ring is the best !
Superb craftsmanship and excellent communication end-to-end! The piece will be essential to making our special day even more unique!
The ring came out exactly how I imagined it. It’s beautiful!
Beautiful ring and customer service is beyond incredible. My husband's wedding band arrived a little too big and despite the lengthy shipping out of the US taking a month, they got it back to me in in perfect condition 6 days early. The ring is beautifully crafted and very heavy. My nerdy husband is thrilled and so am I.
Quick . easy and excellent quality. I would recommended doing business with Jens hansen to anyone. The ring was solid. looks great and quality workmanship.
Jens Hansen is rated 4.96 based on 127 reviews