Jens Hansen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jens Hansen
I bought the 18k replica ring size 11, just as it was in the movies. I can't tell the difference between my ring and the movies, it's an exact replica, exact thickness and polish and weight and size, it has surpased all of my expectations from these amazing jewelers! Getting this ring was the best decision in my life, I'm not joking. Going to college? No. Moving half way across the country for a career opportunity? No. Getting married? No. Buying this ring? YES!!! Easily the best decision I've ever made. You cactus understand unless you buy one and hold it. Just becareful. It has a tendency to make you fall asleep while holding it and repeating my precious over and over! Thank you for such amazing quality and customer service! Jacob Clary
The ring we ordered came exactly as described. It was beautifully crafted and the engraving on the inside was insane! My wife loved it!
We ordered the ring for our mother, because she lost her wedding ring a couple of years ago. It was the perfect Christmas gift and as always, the rings from Jens Hansen are simply perfection! Thank you so much, we will definetly order something again in the future! Highly recommended!
Ordered a custom wedding ring and couldn't be happier. Customer service and products are excellent.
Absolutely delighted, with the ring and the customer care to make sure I got the extras exactly as I wanted was top class, the ring arrived before Christmas even with all the covid restrictions everywhere, and coming half way around the world, the ring was perfect everything I wanted and asked for, and my now fiance thinks it's amazing. We'll surely be looking for the wedding rings aswell, when the time comes.
Amazing customer service as well as amazing products! We recently ordered The Ring. We love it so much!!! Very good quality as well!
Thank you so much!!!
Jens Hansen 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Great customer service. Delivery as expected.
Shipment fast and go package
Hello. I am sorry that an answer is late. As I could not speak English, I refrained from a reply.
The ring which arrived is good to my finger. My most favorite movie, Lord of the Rings. I was looking for this ring all the time. When I found it, I wanted to certainly obtain it. The ring which arrived was the thing itself which I longed for. It is very attractive like the ring in the movie. I want to order Gollum ring next time.
This sentence comes, or you are uneasy, but please reply if good.
Thank you for your wonderful present.
I ordered the one ring for my husband who is a huge LOTR fan. The quality and detail is absolutely incredible! Thank you very much.
Very fast delivery, all ok. Top marks.
Very good service
Really pleased with my ring and the service provided. Now I have my very own precious to treasure for years to come 🥰
I love the ring! Wish your sizes would go up to 15, but 13 works on my pinky.
Thank you so much for the ring! My fiancé LOVES it so much. He can't wait to wear it in May :)
We received the rings and absolutely LOVE them. It was such a wonderful gift for my wife and I. My wife loves how simple and elegant the rings are. They are something we cherish and will appreciate for the rest of our lives. :) Thank you so much! I can't explain how special the rings are and how we felt when we opened them.
I was very pleased with the customer experience, entirely seamless from start to finish. The ring arrived within 1 week, delivered by DHL, with plenty of time to spare until Christmas. The packaging was nice, with the additional leaf-like layer a nice touch. I left it to the recipient to open the box, to reveal a lovely wooden box. It was the ideal gift.
The only slight disappointment is that, after only 2 weeks of wearing the ring (and making sure to remove it when hand-washing, showering, or doing any other potentially damaging task), the ring shows very visible wear and tear marks.
Beautiful rings and great customer service! We definitely made the right choice to purchase our engagement rings from Jens Hansen.
WOW! I couldn't be more delighted with the piece I ordered; it is even more beautiful in person than I could have imagined. Shipping was prompt, the service excellent, and the ring itself a work of art that I will cherish for many, many years to come! Thank you so much Jens Hansen for creating this wonderfully special design for me, and I can't wait to shop with you again!
Jens Hansen 5 star review on 9th January 2021 Jens Hansen 5 star review on 9th January 2021
Love it!
This was a gift for my father, a LOTR superfan. He really enjoyed receiving it. Nice product. Thank you.
Jens Hansen is rated 4.97 based on 214 reviews