Joorney Business Plans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joorney Business Plans
Read Joorney Business Plans Reviews

About Joorney Business Plans:

Joorney specializes in providing custom business plan writing, market research and advisory services to entrepreneurs, small businesses, and startups. Our partners are Immigration Attorneys, CPAs, Business Attorneys, Franchise Attorneys, Business Brokers, M&A Firms. Our clients need our services for Immigration Visas, SBA/Bank Loan applications, Fundraising and Franchising purposes.

Since 2012, we have established 900+ partners, helped clients raise $200M+ in funding, wrote over 5,000+ business plans and worked with clients from 65+ countries worldwide using our capability to handle communications in a variety of different languages through our multilingual team of experts.

1-844 (566-7639)

paul@joorney.com

1688 Meridian Ave.,
Ste. 700,
Miami Beach
Florida

Tell us how Joorney Business Plans made you happy
Very professional and structured, and the business plan successfully served its purpose (for E2). Things they can improve: - could use better way of asking for my info (secure web form rather than sending info in a word doc) - some things in the business plan were initially missed by the intended audience, which slowed down the process a bit - felt slightly impersonal and inflexible too once the work started Overall I would still recommend their services!
Estoy satisfecha con la calidad del entregable y los recomendaria ampliamente
I liked the bussines plan, it was very complete and detailed. I felt satisfied with all the data, stadistic and graphic about the market and my specialty Well done
Joorney Business Plans is rated 5.0 based on 194 reviews