Joorney Business Plans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joorney Business Plans
Read Joorney Business Plans Reviews

About Joorney Business Plans:

Joorney specializes in providing custom business plan writing, market research and advisory services to entrepreneurs, small businesses, and startups. Our partners are Immigration Attorneys, CPAs, Business Attorneys, Franchise Attorneys, Business Brokers, M&A Firms. Our clients need our services for Immigration Visas, SBA/Bank Loan applications, Fundraising and Franchising purposes.

Since 2012, we have established 900+ partners, helped clients raise $200M+ in funding, wrote over 5,000+ business plans and worked with clients from 65+ countries worldwide using our capability to handle communications in a variety of different languages through our multilingual team of experts.

1-844 (566-7639)

paul@joorney.com

1688 Meridian Ave.,
Ste. 700,
Miami Beach
Florida

Tell us how Joorney Business Plans made you happy
They do a well-documented, very professional job, with an extraordinary research of sources. They deliver on schedule and are responsible in delivery time. Perhaps the addition of designs, tables, charts, graphs, can further boost their high and very outstanding quality. Their researchers and editors are very hardworking, conscientious, and take their work seriously, with great responsibility.
It was pleasure working with team Joorney! Professional, reliable, responsible and absolutely great team. Thank you for your help! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
highly recommended to work with them. They are professional & experts. Prices are reasonable, delivery at time and the customer service kindly & friendly. If you need an excellent Business Plans JUST WORK WITH THEM :)
Excelente servicio, muy profesional, buen customer service y tiempo de entrega a genial. El resultado supero mis expectativas.
Realmente son muy responsables. Los mejores. Los recomiendo ampliamente
Recomendo muito. Impecáveis desde o orçamento, esclarecimento dos serviços até a entrega do projeto. Equipe acessível e ágil. Parabéns!
Very professional, efficient and pontual. I recommend
The entire Joorney team is excellent. Eliana and Angela, Vladane, Ksenia and the others work tirelessly to make the projects flawless. Congratulations to all.
I worked with Vladana and she went above and beyond to ensure that my business plan was perfect. She was attentive, detail-oriented and extremely patient with me. I can conidently say I received exactly what I had asked for. Beyond that the design team exceeded my expectations in putting together the visual aspects of the plan. The aesthetics were in-tune with our business' overall vibe in a way we hadn't previously discussed. It was a testament to their attention to detail and I really appreciated it.
I really love the work of Ksenia The best
Excellent work and better customer service. On time, according to the requirements and more.
Estoy satisfecha con la calidad del entregable y los recomendaria ampliamente
Excelente trabajo, cumplidos con los tiempos y respuesta inmediata por parte de Ana y Nina. Gracias por su apoyo!!
Excelente trabalho, prazos cumpridos e comprometimento com a entrega do Business Plan. Recomendo.
Fiquei satisfeito, a Joorney capturou bem todos os meus inputs e construiu um belo business case.
Joorney delivered a perfect business plan for my E2 visa case. Gerald was very responsive to my questions and explained the process upfront. The plan was delivered as described on time and on budget. Isidora was my plan creator and she far exceeded any expectation I had for the business plan. The team is amazing and my business plan was beyond professional. Don't think twice about using their services. It was truly the best business plan I have ever seen. I highly recommend!
Trabalho de excelência, em um tempo razoável, e sempre prestativos. Referência em Business Plan para todo caso.
Excelente trabajo, son muy responsables, cumplen con los tiempos de entrega. No tuve problemas para comunicarme, hablan español y brindan toda la información. Los recomiendo totalmente. Los tendré en cuenta para futuros proyectos.
Great service and very professional business plan produced quickly to support my visa application
I just received the final version of the business plan Joorney prepared for a difficult E visa case. Joorney worked cery well with me and the client and was receptive to all if our input on the both the business and the legal issues involved. I was thoroughly impressed by Joorney’s immediate grasp of our needs and ability to address all of our concerns. I would recommend Joorney for any legal BP writing need without the slightest hesitation.
Joorney Business Plans is rated 5.0 based on 163 reviews