Joorney Business Plans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joorney Business Plans
Read Joorney Business Plans Reviews

About Joorney Business Plans:

Joorney specializes in providing custom business plan writing, market research and advisory services to entrepreneurs, small businesses, and startups. Our partners are Immigration Attorneys, CPAs, Business Attorneys, Franchise Attorneys, Business Brokers, M&A Firms. Our clients need our services for Immigration Visas, SBA/Bank Loan applications, Fundraising and Franchising purposes.

Since 2012, we have established 900+ partners, helped clients raise $200M+ in funding, wrote over 5,000+ business plans and worked with clients from 65+ countries worldwide using our capability to handle communications in a variety of different languages through our multilingual team of experts.

1-844 (566-7639)

paul@joorney.com

1688 Meridian Ave.,
Ste. 700,
Miami Beach
Florida

Tell us how Joorney Business Plans made you happy
Primeiro queria agradecer toda equipe pelo profissionalismo e comprometimento ! Fiquei muito satisfeito com o resultado do projeto ! Muito obrigado e sucesso para vcs !
Business plan brillamment réussi
Very professional team.
VERY GOOD!!!!
Really great job they doing, very trustworthy!!
Estoy muy contenta con el excelente trabajo que ha desarrollado Joorney. Mas que un servicio, considero que ha sido una guía completa en cada tema, una asesoría en cosas que desconocía y sobre todo el equipo se tomó el tiempo necesario hasta que estemos de acuerdo con el estudio, con el diseño y con cada detalle del Plan de Negocios. Estoy muy agradecida con todo el equipo.
Estamos muy conformes con el trabajo desarrollado por Joorney. El desempleño de sus ejecutivos es altamente profesional y los tiempos de respuesta se ajustan a lo previamente convenido.
He recibido no solo una excelente atención, pero también un plan de negocio que se ajusta sorprendentemente a mi negocio en Colombia, el equipo Joorney con su profesionalismo y experiencia ha logrado trazar la ruta adecuada en la construcción de mi plan.
Realmente la atencion es excelente, con muy buena predisposicion siempre. La unica critica que podria hacer es que deberian ser un poco mas cortos los tiempos de devolucion o cambios, ya que esas tiempos demoran el resultado final. De todas maneras estoy muy contento con la atencion, el trato y el trabajo recibidos.
It was a great pleasure working with Gerald Padilla and his team. I got a such a great business plan and it was professional and clear. Also, the team was efficient, responsive, experienced, and sincere about their work. They made my BP exactly according to my E2 requirement and it's perfectly true and with actual data of my business. It helped me to got my VISA APPROVED. Recommend it 100%
The guys in this team are professionals. Always in touch and got the job done on time. I was satisfied.
Muito bom, foi feito de forma objetiva, clara e rápida. Dados precisos sobre meu segmento de trabalho. E também fiquei muito satisfeito com a atenção prestada.
The Joorney staff was kind and efficient throughout the process. Milestones were reached as planned. Thank you Vladana and Nina.
With the most professional, efficient and timely Joorney team, you have a great and strategic business plan for all your business needs! Their top notch services translate headaches into simple and ideal business solutions. Special mention to Ksenia & Dairung for the wonderful customer service experience! Thank you! Asante sana!
Joorney Project Manager Ksenia and her team worked very smart and prepared business plan in order to meet my business needs, as apparently it look very difficult task due to various versions and opinions involved but they made it perfect. Thank you very much Ksenia!
Very thorough and well presented
Totally happy! Joorney helped me with my business plan and I just love it! Thank you very much all the Joorney team
Many thanks to all the staff from Joorney. I would highly recommend them to anyone that may need their services. Thanks Joorney Team .
The best team with which we have worked for our professional business plans. They answer questions on time, do an impeccable job, and are very friendly. I would have no hesitation in recommending them, that is why we recommend them to all our clients. Thanks for the excellent job to the Joorney team.
Joorney Business Plans is rated 5.0 based on 193 reviews