Joorney Business Plans Reviews

5 Rating 59 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Joorney Business Plans
Read Joorney Business Plans Reviews

About Joorney Business Plans:

Joorney specializes in providing custom business plan writing, market research and advisory services to entrepreneurs, small businesses, and startups. Our partners are Immigration Attorneys, CPAs, Business Attorneys, Franchise Attorneys, Business Brokers, M&A Firms. Our clients need our services for Immigration Visas, SBA/Bank Loan applications, Fundraising and Franchising purposes.

Since 2012, we have established 900+ partners, helped clients raise $200M+ in funding, wrote over 5,000+ business plans and worked with clients from 65+ countries worldwide using our capability to handle communications in a variety of different languages through our multilingual team of experts.

1-844 (566-7639)

paul@joorney.com

407 Lincoln Road Suite 2K

Tell us how Joorney Business Plans made you happy
Great price and communication with us and our clients.
Posted 54 minutes ago
Joorney is FANTASTIC -- the Joorney team works with our immigration business clients directly. Joorney asks structured questions about the business ideas of the client, boils all the client ideas down and creates a cohesive, professional business plan that you can depend on! The plan is clearly written. The plan offers market segment data, company data, and 5 year financial & staffing projections. The plans always (ALWAYS) meet the requirements of the U.S. Immigration Agencies, are extremely sophisticated (and look so polished!). Excellent service. Highly recommend.
Reliable and professional with reasonable price. Timely delivery with high quality. Friendly and helpful staff.
I've used Joorney many times for my E2 clients and EB3 NIW with no issues. I don't go anywhere else because I know the quality and pedigree of the work at Joorney.
Very professional and committed. Everything was done on time.
Great Team! Gerald and Karolina, Thank you for taking care of my case and writing very comprehensive and professional business plan. You guys made me feel more confident on my business; more over I am grateful for understanding my limited budget and providing me with a great price offer for your outstanding work!
Thank you Joorney and especially Paul for fast and quality service they are providing. They were able to deliver a Business Plan in a timely manner and promptly make all necessary changes. Will definitely reach out to them again.
We used Joorney to prepare our financial projections to secure investment funding. Matt was awesome. He helped us make changes and edits last minute before a pitch in less than 24 hours. We really appreciate that type of service and attention. Thank you Joorney and thank you Matt!
Dear Marianella and the Joorney Team, Today our L1A Visa application got approved. Thank you to the whole Joorney Team for the quality of services provided to us. We sincerely appreciate your efficient and gracious customer service. The level of details and accountability you all have demonstrated in this project is wonderful, and the way you conducted the whole assignment was just excellent. We have and will continue to recommend your services to other companies and contacts in our group. We look forward to continuing this relationship and working with you on other projects to come. Thank you and all the best.
Gerald was my first point of contact during my immigration journey to the USA. After y initial consult he connected me with Angela. RE: Gerald. He is kind, compassionate, professional but to the point .He knows the space very well, and understands how to put clients at ease. This company doe not operate like a money grab. They are genuinely interested in your success RE: Angela. She was assigned to my case. She was extremely thorough. Very quick, and very good and professional. She knew the market, found the facts, and illustrated everything very impressively. I was able to actually use this business plan to show my banker to help understand nature of business so she could assist me better and I was also successful in obtaining my visa the first time. Thank you!
We appreciate our collaboration and partnership with Joorney. It is always a great pleasure to work with the available, professional, and intelligent experts. They are the best and we are very happy to collaborate with Joorney. We recommend them without hesitation. Thank you so much !
Team Joorney, Thank you very much for the excellent Business Plan developed; the final product was well above expectations. Team of very competent professionals. All deliveries were on schedule with the highest quality ever. Thanks again. Bruno e Luciana Artioli
Marianella and her team were a pleasure work with. Her hands on approach, availability and invaluable advice ensured the final result was above our expectation on every level. Our Japanese headquarters was extremely pleased as well with the business plan and would highly recommend their services.
Joorney did a very good job with our business plan. They happily entertained revisions until we got the document finalized. They also met all of their timelines. I would use them again!
Gerald, Sanya and the Joorney team, thank you for the hard work and quick turn around. Awesome job on our tech start up business plan. It was a pleasure to work with you.
I am extremely pleased with the services that Joorney provided for us. Marianella and her team put together an extremely professional business plan together for our business. They were efficient and very easy to work with. Through the business plan, we were able to apply and receive our e2 visas to expand our business into the US. We are so thankful for all their hard work and will continue to return for updates to the plan as we grow. We highly recommend them.
Matt and the Joorney team prepared a complete foot field valuation that lead to our company be sold to a publicly traded company for 20MM...not too shabby considering we started the business less then 24 months ago!!! Excellent professionals and will certainly look to work with them once again in the near future.
Very professional, fast response, always available
Joorney assigned Maria Ribeiro as planner to the task and I am happy to say my experience was optimal. Ms. Ribeiro did a thorough research of the industry. Was factual in the material presented while at the same time keeping the narrative interesting. The plan was reviewed several times as figures and estimates were changed and the time around was always perfect. In addition, I should mention that the planner, Ms. Ribeiro, was besides being very responsible she was polite and very pleasant to work with.
Very efficient and easy to work with, the whole team is very professional and the end result was perfect. I received only compliments on my business plan. I am very thankful to Journey and Paul.
Joorney Business Plans is rated 5.00 based on 59 reviews