Joorney Business Plans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joorney Business Plans
Read Joorney Business Plans Reviews

About Joorney Business Plans:

Joorney specializes in providing custom business plan writing, market research and advisory services to entrepreneurs, small businesses, and startups. Our partners are Immigration Attorneys, CPAs, Business Attorneys, Franchise Attorneys, Business Brokers, M&A Firms. Our clients need our services for Immigration Visas, SBA/Bank Loan applications, Fundraising and Franchising purposes.

Since 2012, we have established 900+ partners, helped clients raise $200M+ in funding, wrote over 5,000+ business plans and worked with clients from 65+ countries worldwide using our capability to handle communications in a variety of different languages through our multilingual team of experts.

1-844 (566-7639)

paul@joorney.com

407 Lincoln Road Suite 2K

Tell us how Joorney Business Plans made you happy
Joorney did a very good job with our business plan. They happily entertained revisions until we got the document finalized. They also met all of their timelines. I would use them again!
Gerald, Sanya and the Joorney team, thank you for the hard work and quick turn around. Awesome job on our tech start up business plan. It was a pleasure to work with you.
I am extremely pleased with the services that Joorney provided for us. Marianella and her team put together an extremely professional business plan together for our business. They were efficient and very easy to work with. Through the business plan, we were able to apply and receive our e2 visas to expand our business into the US. We are so thankful for all their hard work and will continue to return for updates to the plan as we grow. We highly recommend them.
Matt and the Joorney team prepared a complete foot field valuation that lead to our company be sold to a publicly traded company for 20MM...not too shabby considering we started the business less then 24 months ago!!! Excellent professionals and will certainly look to work with them once again in the near future.
Very professional, fast response, always available
Joorney assigned Maria Ribeiro as planner to the task and I am happy to say my experience was optimal.
Ms. Ribeiro did a thorough research of the industry. Was factual in the material presented while at the same time keeping the narrative interesting.
The plan was reviewed several times as figures and estimates were changed and the time around was always perfect.
In addition, I should mention that the planner, Ms. Ribeiro, was besides being very responsible she was polite and very pleasant to work with.
Very efficient and easy to work with, the whole team is very professional and the end result was perfect. I received only compliments on my business plan. I am very thankful to Journey and Paul.
Joorney made our E2 business plan process so easy! It was great working with their team, they are very professional, efficient, punctual, and communicative.
Je recommande Joorney Business Plan, de Paul à Dorothea une organisation réactive et efficace pour la réalisation de mon BP pour l'obtention de mon visa E2.
Un grand merci.
I was delighted with the professionalism and competence of the company, I was very well received and I had all the follow-up very well done, Marianella and Maria Ribeiro are sensational, extremely competent and attentive, it was a pleasure to have chosen Joorney.
Me and my client are both very happy with the Business Plan. We have worked with other writers before however I am very pleased with the services of Joorney. They got back to me before the promised deadline and revisions were swift. I also shared some designing ideas which they were happy to accommodate.
A winning experience overall. Highly recommend Joorney!
Higly professional service all around! Worked with Joorney team on E2 business plan, market research, and definitely plan to work with them again! Great portfolio of services, friendly and professional team with great advices! Pleasure working with! Definitely plan to work with in the future!
Highly professional service for reasonable fees.
I used Joorney for my E2 Application. The business plan is also reviewed by my Board of Directors for guidance and direction.

And the service was more than what I was expecting. The first contact with Paul was great. The scope was understood clearly and I did not need several email exchanges to get going.

I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a professional job.
Paul made the process extremely smooth for our team to complete a business plan and pitch deck. Chris and Sebastian did a great job preparing the final documents and we were very impressed with the final product. Great job done by the team at Joorney.
Dorothea handled my business plan. She did a really good job.I hope we will work in the future on some other projects
Les qualités, tant techniques que rédactionnelles, du business plan élaboré par Joorney ont été déterminantes pour l'obtention de mon visa E2.
Grâce à son écoute et sa compréhension, l'équipe mise à ma disposition a su, dans des délais contraints, rédiger puis adapter mon dossier afin de concilier au mieux mes objectifs au contexte mouvant de l'année 2020.
Efficacité, qualité relationnelle, respect des engagements (délais, coûts ...) font de cette société un atout majeur pour toute demande de visa.
It is a very professional team committed to its work. They are always attentive to collaborate with everything that is required. Marianella and Ana are very helpful and collaborative, 100% recommended.
Great firm, they made a great job with my business plan, and this is not only my thougth but even other businesses i', working with within my investment project have been very impressed with the the plan that Joorney made for my Company. Ana is a very helpful and reliable person and very collaborative, Always fast answers, and aiming for detailing, never leaving anything uncertain.
Great company, Great people. 100%!Recommend them to anyone