Joss & Main Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Joss & Main
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Joss & Main made you happy

"I bought some cushions from these guys (are they Wayfair or Joss&Main btw?- not clear) that I'm trying to return, but when I went to my account I got greeted by an "There are no orders associated with your account." Funny thing is that I've got the Order number and of course I got the cushions. I also got to the stupid message from a link in the same email they sent me to review the product... So, what's up with their record keeping? Now I've had to communicate the old-fashion way, by email, wasting my time giving all the order details instead of it all being automatic and easy for returns, like in most up-to-date, modern websites. Come on people, this is the XXIst century!"
Are you Joss & Main? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Joss & Main receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Wonderful customer service, best prices on items I was looking for, customer friendly website, vast variety of products, quick shipping and delivery, easy return"
Joss & Main is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews