Joss & Main Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Joss & Main

How would you rate Joss & Main ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Joss & Main in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I bought some cushions from these guys (are they Wayfair or Joss&Main btw?- not clear) that I'm trying to return, but when I went to my account I got greeted by an "There are no orders associated with your account." Funny thing is that I've got the Order number and of course I got the cushions. I also got to the stupid message from a link in the same email they sent me to review the product... So, what's up with their record keeping? Now I've had to communicate the old-fashion way, by email, wasting my time giving all the order details instead of it all being automatic and easy for returns, like in most up-to-date, modern websites. Come on people, this is the XXIst century!"
LOU H
"Wonderful customer service, best prices on items I was looking for, customer friendly website, vast variety of products, quick shipping and delivery, easy return"
Joss & Main is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews