JULIAN FASHION SRL Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend JULIAN FASHION SRL
08AM
8AM

Tell us how JULIAN FASHION SRL made you happy

"STAY AWAY! This company is a fraud and scam. I purchased a pair of boots for $1200 and they were really quick to ship them - the next day. When they arrived, they didn't fit, and I tried contacting them for a week for a return auth # and they never replied until I left numerous voicemails and contacted my bank to file a chargeback. Then they replied within an hour OH HOW CONVENIENT! They were ignoring my return in an attempt to force me to keep the $1200 boots. Then they are trying to charge me customs fees on returned goods! THIS IS ILLEGAL! I spoke with a DHL rep and they filed a report on them and encouraged me to contact my local authorities to report them as well. Do yourself a favor and order from Mytheresa, Net-a-porter, and MatchesFashion, who are all total class acts. Never would they treat their customers this way! There's a reason that nobody knows who "Julian Fashion" is, and with experiences like mine, they'll most likely stay this way and NEVER GROW! I also want to note that the customer service rep, Margherita Gambi, is EXTREMELY rude and condescending. SHE HAS NO BUSINESS DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS! Easily the most abominable online experience, PERIOD!"
Are you JULIAN FASHION SRL? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback JULIAN FASHION SRL receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"So I bought 2 items from this boutique last week and their prices are not bad. When I received the package, I was asked to pay an additional $200 for taxes. I was super shocked and had no idea the tax was 20%. I then refused the package from the shipper, then DHL called me stating that the website would not agree to paying shipping back to them which was totally fine I knew I had to pay for shipping. Moving forward, I emailed to let them know that the package was being sent back to them due to the high fee.. The costumer service WAS TERRIBLE. they told me they would CHARGE ME FOR USA, AND EUROPE CUSTOM FEES, AS WELL AS SHIPPING WHICH WAS GOING TO BASICALLY GIVE ME BACK $300 OUT OF $1000 REFUND. Unbelievable. first of all THERE IS NO IMPORT FEES ON RETURNED ITEMS. this was confirmed to me by the Customs officer who I spoke to initially. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF STAY AWAY. DHL confirmed that once a package is labeled returned EUROPE does not charge import fees, and not to mention, why would they charge me for USA IMPORT FEES?????? ON A RETURNED ITEM ??/ USA IS NOT CHARGING THEM. After I confronted whoever was emailing me about this information, they blocked me and stopped responding. THIS REALLY WHAT PISSED ME OFF, THEY CLAIM THEY ACCEPT RETURNS BUT THEN CHOP OFF YOUR REFUND TOTAL SO YOU'RE STOCK WITH THE PURCHASE. IF YOU ARE FROM USA DO NOT BUY FROM THEM."
"Probably the beat shop I ever seen!"
JULIAN FASHION SRL is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews