JULIAN FASHION SRL Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend JULIAN FASHION SRL

How would you rate JULIAN FASHION SRL ?

"So I bought 2 items from this boutique last week and their prices are not bad. When I received the package, I was asked to pay an additional $200 for taxes. I was super shocked and had no idea the tax was 20%. I then refused the package from the shipper, then DHL called me stating that the website would not agree to paying shipping back to them which was totally fine I knew I had to pay for shipping. Moving forward, I emailed to let them know that the package was being sent back to them due to the high fee.. The costumer service WAS TERRIBLE. they told me they would CHARGE ME FOR USA, AND EUROPE CUSTOM FEES, AS WELL AS SHIPPING WHICH WAS GOING TO BASICALLY GIVE ME BACK $300 OUT OF $1000 REFUND. Unbelievable. first of all THERE IS NO IMPORT FEES ON RETURNED ITEMS. this was confirmed to me by the Customs officer who I spoke to initially. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF STAY AWAY. DHL confirmed that once a package is labeled returned EUROPE does not charge import fees, and not to mention, why would they charge me for USA IMPORT FEES?????? ON A RETURNED ITEM ??/ USA IS NOT CHARGING THEM. After I confronted whoever was emailing me about this information, they blocked me and stopped responding. THIS REALLY WHAT PISSED ME OFF, THEY CLAIM THEY ACCEPT RETURNS BUT THEN CHOP OFF YOUR REFUND TOTAL SO YOU'RE STOCK WITH THE PURCHASE. IF YOU ARE FROM USA DO NOT BUY FROM THEM."
"Probably the beat shop I ever seen!"
JULIAN FASHION SRL is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!