Just Studio Gear Reviews

sales@juststudiogear.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Just Studio Gear made you happy

"I can not write a review on a product that has not yet arrived"
Are you Just Studio Gear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Got a Nd filter from Just Studio Gear, condition, postage and delivery were spot on. Having received the item and by reading the packaging/documentation .I now realize that the filter is not designed for my apsc camera bu rather a full frame camera., I didn't know that there were different versions of the filter as this was not clear in the description or shown in pictures available. I probably should have researched the filters better before purchasing but if I would have seen this in the description I would not have purchased it."
"i thought that i should have recieved it by now but i havent so i cannot coment except when is it coming karen loughnane"
"I ordered two things from you and asked you to post them together and you didn't. Result I can't use one till the other arrives. Also the box had details of other things that were meant to included crossed out with pen. Have you sold the other items separately?"
Just Studio Gear is rated 4.81 based on 230 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access