Just Studio Gear Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Just Studio Gear

How would you rate Just Studio Gear ?

(optional)

230 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
robert
I was very happy with my order and will use again.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Just Studio Gear in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Robert Leatherby
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with my order and will use again."
Kevin Wright
Verified Buyer
"A GOOD PRICE AND EXCELLENT DELIVERY SERVICE, WILL USE THIS SELLER AGAIN!"
"Nice easy transaction. Product as described and super fast delivery ."
Ruth Peacock
Verified Buyer
"These were the best value RSPB binoculars I could find and I'm not disappointed. They were sent quickly, were as described and I'm very pleased with both the binoculars and the service I've received. I'd definitely buy from them again."
Mr.A.T.Pokusinski N/A
Verified Buyer
"Excellent item and super-fast delivery. Will be using this company again in the future."
Nigel Arthur
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and very good delivery time."
Ian Jackson
Verified Buyer
"My search for a supplier of the Nissin i40 flash focused in on the Just Studio Gear advertisement. It stood out as being very professional and trustworthy. In addition it offered a good price for the product and made me want to come back to the site whenever I wanted similar product. The product was delivered by Royal Mail 2nd Class and arrived on time exactly as stated. The tracking information from Just Studio Gear and from Royal Mail was excellent. Ian"
Robert Burns
"Very prompt service"
Tony Pickford
Verified Buyer
"great service very very fast delivery well pleased with bins will use again thanks tony p"
Alan Lukins
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Excellent price. Who could ask for anything more."
John Horsfield
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and very fast delivery. Thank you."
Luis Cortes
Verified Buyer
"goods matched description and were delivered on time, excellent service I would buy from this company again."
Steve Radford
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt service and very good value"
Lee Jensen
Verified Buyer
"Camera i purchased is superb qaulity, arrived on time and at a great price. Doesnt get any better."
Stuart Farquhar
Verified Buyer
"Recently purchased the Walkstool Basic for a very competitive price from Studio Gear. The product arrived promptly on the expected delivery day and is a quality product. Would definitely shop here again for similar products."
Alison Shepherd
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the service I have received including quick dispatch. The items arrived were as described and appropriately packaged. All round, easy and good to buy from."
Andrew Moore
Verified Buyer
"Good price and quick delivery"
Alistair Barclay
Verified Buyer
"quick deliver, goods as described; what more to say? I would use them again no problem"
Michael Bird
Verified Buyer
"Filter was exactly as advertised , delivery was quick , packaging was sturdy. What more could you ask."
David Whiteley
Verified Buyer
"Received the goods promptly as ordered. Many Thanks"
Just Studio Gear is rated 4.81 based on 230 reviews