Kantha Collection Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kantha Collection

Tell us how Kantha Collection made you happy

Over a month
Over a week
"My order arrived and is absolutely beautiful. The colors and workmanship is truly amazing!"
"Beautiful Stuff!!"
"My new Kantha throw is gorgeous!!"
"While my order arrived and is beautiful my complaint would be that customer service was a little slow to respond to my questions prior to my purchase. All in all I am a happy customer and will be purchasing again."
"my new Kantha chair is the centerpiece of my living room!"
"I’m very pleased customer thank you"
"My husband and I both Love our new bedspread from the Kantha Collection. Thank you it is very much a special quilt!"
"Kantha Statement Chair out of this world. I am now buying some bedding hope I will be just as happy!"
"My kantha chair arrived this week thank you! its even more beautiful then I could have imagined!"
"I recently completed a project using Kantha collection furniture and cushions and found their products to be gorgeous. My clients were thrilled, the house looked great and I couldn't be happier!"
"Just received my beautiful chair. It is so beautiful thank you Kantha Collection"
"Incredible furniture & bedding"
"MY chair is OMG Amazing!! I absolutely recommend this company!"
"I have used them for large and small projects and love their products! Highly recommended!"
"Customer Support can be slow to respond but their products are out of this world!"
"Very special products! love them all!"
"I love your blankets. They are all so very special to me the quality is excellent I'm sure they will last for a very long time. You guys are awesome!"
"Lovely product"
"Love your products thank you for sending me such a beautiful blanket I will cherish it!"
"My quilt is very nice I will be a long time loyal customer :)"
Kantha Collection is rated 4.82 based on 165 reviews