Kantha Collection Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kantha Collection

Tell us how Kantha Collection made you happy
I purchased a throw from them in February and never received it. I've called them several times and no one answers, I've emailed them several times with no response and now there website is no longer there. I got no refund from them or any kind of explanation to why I didn't get my order from them and no way of getting a hold of them. I will never shop with them again and I'm reporting them to the BBB.
Buyers Beware!
An order was placed for a single throw and payment made on January 16, 2020--prior to the severity of the pandemic. However, given the evolving COVID-19 crisis, I allowed for more time for the shipment to arrive. I began calling in late February, and the message went to their voice mail. No response. I sent several follow up emails. No response. Their website no longer exists and they have left many customers with outstanding orders and no intention of reimbursing payments.
I had to contact the bank to initiate a dispute and request a reimbursement.
Such a disappointment.
I work for a production company that recently used the Kantha products bedding and furniture and am delighted with the outcome both in the quality of the product and beauty. I am also very pleased with the support we received from the Kantha people in ensuring that all was delivered on time. We will be using them in the future again and I do recommend this brand!
my Kantha chair is STUNNING!
I just received my Kantha chair it is even more amazing than online you guys rock!
Beautiful just beautiful. Thank you!
Absolutely gorgeous!
I love my new bedspread!
Go to for all my seasonal gifts 🎁 I love this brand! 💕💕
Great quality. Great selection. Great Brand! Customer support, however, can sometimes be a little slow to respond but they always insure that you're satisfied. I feel like they really care about me as a customer!
Love the products. Long time customer. I definitely recommend this brand!
I love ❤️ the Kantha collection. I have been a customer for 8 years and have purchased numerous blankets and two chairs. Each piece is so special and a real treasure!
lovely throws and blankets!
Beautiful stuff and the quality is to die for!
My third purchase from you guys. I buy my wife one of your throws for her birthday and she loves them!
My bedspread is beautiful and it washed very well. The colors remained so vibrant and special.
by far one of the best brands. I love their products. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone I know.
Loving my reversible Kantha jacket. It is a very special piece that I will cherish forever.
Beautiful just beautiful received
My throw today. Thank you 🙏
I continue to to contact customer service with no response. I still need a returned phone call asap. No one answers and messages have been left.
Hello, thank you for your email we are happy to have resolved your exchange for you. Please note that our customer support is available from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST Monday - Friday by phone 949.887.3917 or by email info@kanthacollection.com
Kantha Collection is rated 4.77 based on 186 reviews