Kantha Collection Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Kantha Collection made you happy

Over a month
Over a week
"I can't believe that everybody says that this is such a wonderful company I I'm out $175 after returning the quilt that I was dissatisfied with, because it looked like nothing that I had ordered. No new quilt was sent to me. No money back.I never received another quilt. It's been over 6 months and I guess it's time to call the better business bureau."
"I ordered a quilt it came it was not the one that was noted in the picture. I called numerous times they said to return it and I did. I was never refunded my money or I did not receive a different quilt. I have been out $175.00 .the number to call has been disconnected I have emailed numerous times and no response. Unless this is corrected I have to say that this is a scam of a company.I have not reported them to the better business bureau because I broke my ankle and was unable to take care of this business. This was approximately 6 months ago. I just tried calling again , the phone is disconnected."
"I love ❤️ the Kantha collection. I have been a customer for 8 years and have purchased numerous blankets and two chairs. Each piece is so special and a real treasure!"
"lovely throws and blankets!"
"Beautiful stuff and the quality is to die for!"
"My third purchase from you guys. I buy my wife one of your throws for her birthday and she loves them!"
"My bedspread is beautiful and it washed very well. The colors remained so vibrant and special."
"by far one of the best brands. I love their products. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone I know."
"Loving my reversible Kantha jacket. It is a very special piece that I will cherish forever."
"Beautiful just beautiful received My throw today. Thank you 🙏"
"I continue to to contact customer service with no response. I still need a returned phone call asap. No one answers and messages have been left."
Hello, thank you for your email we are happy to have resolved your exchange for you. Please note that our customer support is available from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST Monday - Friday by phone 949.887.3917 or by email info@kanthacollection.com
"I love Kantha Collection products I have a beautiful chair and bedspread. I just bought some throws. I hope the throws wash as well as the bedspread. Love you guys!"
"My order arrived and is absolutely beautiful. The colors and workmanship is truly amazing!"
"Beautiful Stuff!!"
"My new Kantha throw is gorgeous!!"
"While my order arrived and is beautiful my complaint would be that customer service was a little slow to respond to my questions prior to my purchase. All in all I am a happy customer and will be purchasing again."
"my new Kantha chair is the centerpiece of my living room!"
"I’m very pleased customer thank you"
"My husband and I both Love our new bedspread from the Kantha Collection. Thank you it is very much a special quilt!"
"Kantha Statement Chair out of this world. I am now buying some bedding hope I will be just as happy!"
Kantha Collection is rated 4.77 based on 177 reviews