Kavanagh motor group Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kavanagh motor group

Tell us how Kavanagh motor group made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Was rescued by Josh (GF113) today - he was friendly, knowledgable & curteous. Great service - thanks!"
Are you Kavanagh motor group? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Had a flat battery and called them. Was given an hour waiting time but they came within 30 mins. Got my car started, did other checks and told me exactly what the problem was....bad battery. Quite happy with the efficient service provided."
"Very prompt attendance for a flat tyre. Mario kept me updated about when he would arrive and was very professional and polite. Excellent service."
"Brilliant quick service very freindly staff"
"Excellent service every time I have needed them in an emergency situation, needed them yesterday when I had a puncture on the north Circular . Karolis called me to tell me how long he was going to be, which was 20 mins, he was there well within that time. Was very quick, courteous, and made sure I was safe. Thank you so much!"
"Good service as always Helpful and efficient , nice man called Andy"
"Went to use my car, totally dead, Kieran phoned to say on his way, also text with updates, was with me within 2hours. Very polite. Got my car up and running. Advice on cost of parts, even adviised/ permission from office for future call out as I booked car in garage. Excellent service."
"My husband got locked down inside the car. Nothing worked: the engine didn't start, the windows and doors couldn't open. He had 2 keys with him inside. James from the Kavanagh recovery team turned up within 15 minutes and rescued my hubby after 5 minutes. Very professional and trustworthy service. I would recommend to anyone."
"Steven Almond arrived with 40 minutes of me calling and was absolutely brilliant and had to go away and come back again with a new battery and fixed my car. Very nice chap and gave a very good and professional image of your company. Thank you Steven 5* !"
"Very good from start to finish gave me rough time turned up well in time and several calls keeping me updated"
"Fast reliable service"
"Suffered puncture on way to hospital appointment. Matt sent via Green Flag very efficient change wheel for me very quickly. Pleasant fellow in same circumstances would use again."
"i broke down on the m 25 last tuesday in my 1966 rover. i was attended by kim great guy who found and fixed the problem. i returned home without any problems. great service."
"Sent via Green Flag. GF173 Giedrilis arrived when he said he would. Polite, efficient, friendly. Changed tyre promptly. Advised regarding tyre repair or replacement. Very good. Would use again."
"Alex came to my rescue when I’d broken down in a country lane. He kept me up to date on his journey to me and arrived promptly at the time he’d estimated. He identified and fixed the problem within minutes and showed me how to fix it if the same thing happened again. I cannot praise this company enough for their efficiency, professionalism and friendliness. I would recommend them very highly."
"Sent via Greenflag. Quick, efficient, polite & helpful. Can't praise enough. Excellent service."
"AndyGF108 could not have been more helpful and approachable. I would rate him 10 out of 10"
"Steve (Ko11) came to start car in the pouring rain. Only waited about 15 mins Battery was completely flat and not holding charge. He replaced battery and job done. Very impressed."
"I had Re: KO11 who came and attended to my car. The service was fantastic. Should I say more other than thanking Kavanagh motor group for their excellent service and customer care. Well done and all the best with your work! Olun"
"I had Ashley GF104 arrive to try to start my camper an, he was amazing so professionally explained what he was doing and tried so hard to start my van. He couldn’t start but gave all the advice I needed. Excellent service with a brilliant, knowledgeable and kind young man. Thank you Very much Ashley."
Kavanagh motor group is rated 4.92 based on 59 reviews