Kavanagh motor group Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Kavanagh motor group

Tell us how Kavanagh motor group made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"Really impressed by their service. They phoned several times before their arrival and Stuart KR094 couldn’t have been more helpful . Great service"
Are you Kavanagh motor group? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service provided by Stuart KR094 in the pick up truck. Very reassuring and helpful. However before he arrived we were sent Andy GF108 in a green flaf van. Although also very polite and helpful, straight away he said we would need a truck. As I had explained the problem in my original phone call why wasn't I sent a truck straight away. This would have saved a lot of time. Do you just send a van so that you can say someone arrived within the hour. I cannot fault the drivers they were excellent, just the system"
"Very happy with my rescue recovery today thank you to Kevin very nice man professional and turned up before he was meant to as I had to start work early"
"A man by the name of Stuart KR094 came out to me yesterday and he was very friendly and professional. I would recommend this breakdown service 100 percent."
"From the customer service call to the driver KR208 calling to say he would be twenty mins, I can’t express my gratitude enough in a time of need . The driver was polite informative and very professional. I would highly recommend this company and they would be my first choice if I am unfortunate enough to need this service again ."
"It was a pleasure at a time of unpleasantness to have been attended to by KPR194. Simple explanation as to his plan to either get me moving or to tow it to a garage. An excellent customer journey even in explaining his diagnosis to the chap at the garage."
"Ben GF124 was fantastic. Got to us within half hour & was professional & knowledgeable. Thank you 😊"
"Ben was professional & got to us within 30 minutes. Really impressed, thank you 😊"
"Very satisfied with pratolso39 very nice man , fixed my car."
"Last night at 10:30pm Lukasz Koas came to look at our car and he was so friendly and patient and really reassured us."
"we were seen within 10 mins of phoning the breakdown service and we could tack him as well by green flag app..just great!!the techninican jason k029 was so helpful trying to fix our tyre..he and tried 3 different ways to help us get to a garage successfully...he even waited till we left to make sure everything was ok..he was very kind and as i said extremely helpful..top marks to him and green flag/kavanagh motors!!!...many thanks"
"Most efficient service The technician Karolis (GF164) arrived much sooner than I had anticipated,he made a Diagnostic test on my car battery which revealed the battery needed replacement,he gave me a quotation which was acceptable and proceeded to change the battery.The whole episode took about 30 minutes or less.He also advised me how to preserve the life of the battery I am very happy and satisfied with the service and highly recommend to use Green flag /Kavanagh motor group as rescue service"
"I’d like to say that Barry KPR194 was very helpful and when he couldn’t fix my problem he offered to tow my car too the garage. I was very pleased that he would do that for me.he is a credit to the Kavanagh motor group."
"Top drawer service. Call out and new battery fitted in just over an hour. GF117 Martin."
"K036 David Aylett came on time. Very friendly, polite and helpful. Did a good job."
"Very happy customer. Matt KPR192 attended very quickly. Very pleasant and helpful. Attended to the problem efficiently towed my car to a safe place so that the next technician that came can drain my car of wrong fuel, I Would recommend him/cavanagh motor group/green lag to everyone."
"Very happy customer. Gary GF169 attended very quickly. Very pleasant and helpful. Attended to the problem efficiently and gave us useful advice for the future. Would recommend him to everyone."
"Barry KPR194 came to our rescue on our way to catch ferry in Porthsmouth He was extremely helpful arrived within 40 mins after our call to our Insurance company He changed over our tyre without any complications"
"Patrol No.SO39. Phoned to say how long he would be, arrived on time. Diagnosed the problem within a minute, informed us what was wrong and towed our car to our home. A very nice, polite & charming man if all in the company are like him I would certainly recommend them to my friends."
"Worked for kavanaugh for 8 mths. Terrible communications between base and drivers...never replied to messages or communications leaving drivers frustrated and alone. Equipment level is stupid and restocking vans with necessary equipment very hit and miss. Upon leaving company had over £1000 stopped from wages and allegedly held for training purposes and sundry items "missing" from van. Please....anybody thinking of working for this company....think again!!...."
Kavanagh motor group is rated 4.89 based on 402 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access