Kenya Airways Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Kenya Airways
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Kenya Airways made you happy

"Ordinarily I would have given you a 5 star rating. Firstly, could you start making use of the various communication lines (email, cell) in cases when you want to be extremely strict on your weight limit. Then kindly retrain your Mumbai staff on courtersy. It is not proper to tell a complaining passenger that it is fine if he is not happy with how he has been handled and can choose another airline next time - really abhored by the young man who checked me in Bom-NBO. Also please ensure flight air temp is not too high. Otherwise in-flight KQ staff all the way as always were brilliant. Asante."
Are you Kenya Airways? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My domestic flight from Mombasa to Nairobi got cancelled after multiple delays. They chose not to inform us until it was too late to buy a ticket from an alternative airline. I had an international flight connection in Nairobi that I hat to pay a $525 penalty to move to the next flight. I lost a day of travel and ruined my holiday. No apology. No accomodation. No explanation. When I informed them of the connecting flight they said we can help you because you didn't book with us!?!? How would this encourage me to book with an airline that has multiple delays and cancellations and does not care about their clients."
Kenya Airways is rated 2.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access